Conversation Between Eclipse5632 and DoctorShanks

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Belated thanks!
  2. :O Happy Belated Birthday!
  3. I think the only big "mistake" I've made so far is selling most of the items that I've gotten. You can use equipment that you're not using as materials to upgrade the stuff you're using, which is something I haven't taken advantage of yet (I intend to try it tonight, though). Besides that, it doesn't seem like there's anything you can really mess up so far. That will probably be different in the beta, though, since mags will probably be in by then and there might be materials to worry about as well.
  4. I would absolutely love a chance to make it into the Closed Beta. For the previous MMO's that I've played, I've always used CB as an excuse to "make all the mistakes you want because everything is going to be deleted come Open Beta, then don't make those mistakes in the actual game." If you made any oopsies or other misc mistakes that you'd like to share once you discover them, I would personally be glad to know Though the only mistakes I ever make is with Skill Trees.
  5. Thanks! I'm not sure if or how much I'll be recording, but if I do upload anything I'll be sure to let you know. =D
  6. Will you by any chance be making gameplay videos of your adventures? Suddenly I'm really excited for this game again. Congrats on getting in the Alpha Test.
  7. Yeah, it's true. I'd have to find another mag and Radam soul, though so... I don't really care that much lol. But you're right.
  8. If I may, you'd be better off making a new mag than you would be running a Divine/Hit. They only add 15 to their stat whereas another D/Power would be adding 25 to the stat.

I'm gonna take a shower then maybe hop on PSZ later. See ya.
  9. Yeah, that's true. The higher accuracy is definitely nice, and I guess that does indirectly count for some DPS. I left accuracy out of my calculations since it would be too hard to deal with (plus there's no accuracy formula posted as far as I know), but I do actually run a Divine/Hit even with the Doubles. HUcast is probably the best class to use them with, since you have naturally high defense and switching down to the Hunter Shell isn't as big of an issue as with other classes.
  10. Well uh, the Clair Doubles has 35 more accuracy than the Morgenlote. I was about to say 25 more evasion, but I backspaced it all out when I realized the Hunter shell probably has less Evasion.

It boils down to Higher Accuracy vs Higher Defense. If I had the choice, I would take the Accuracy. Both stats can be fixed through da mags.

Now lets go find ourselves a 65% Native Clair Doubles shall we?
  11. Sure, I don't mind.

Luckily, I had prepared myself for the possibility that they would do less than the weapons I was already using, so it wasn't a huge shock when I got them. It is still kind of annoying that such a hard-to-obtain weapon isn't even that useful, though.
  12. Can I put your CD calculations in my signature? I want to spread the news that there shouldn't be much hype over them. You will be credited of course.

EDIT: If you don't want me to, I'll remove them. I see you're busy PMing/reading a PM
  13. lol, I don't mind. It's not like my profile is some pristine sanctuary that must not be violated. (~o o)~

Plus, ZUN music is awesome. \o/
  14. Supposedly it's ZUN's theme. Thats all I can think of right now. My other favorite song in that album is "Boys and Girls of Science Era" which is way too short of a song for its melody in my opinion. i wont post it here because I've already posted one song here without permission, and I don't want to clutter up your profile page xD
  15. I haven't, but the melody does sound kind of familiar. Maybe I've heard it remixed before or something. Gotta find a download for this album...
  16. I know you said that you've never heard Changeability of Strage Dream, but at least tell me you've heard this peice of magic...uh music before...

Changeability of Strange Dream: Kid's Festival ~ Innocent Treasure - YouTube
  17. Sorry, but I need to do to bed soon. Zero is still on though.
  18. I'll go grab my DS right now. See you online.

EDIT: The host is up. I think Zero is coming too in case you'd like to play.
  19. Sure, just let me know when you're ready.
  20. Okay Someday soon we'll be able to connect. I'm a little tired right now though, so I might so for a nap.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 32
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast