Conversation Between LK1721 and BIG OLAF

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thank you very much!
  2. Happy Birthday, miss.
  3. You're welcome.
  4. Thank you very much!
  5. Happy Birthday, miss!
  6. Yes, a bearded Rappy with a giant trashcan on his head and wearing a tuxedo would be more than a little disconcerting.
  7. ._. Personally I find him absolutely horrifying, just imagining that standing in my doorway in the middle of the night.
  8. Oh....well....okay.

. _.
  9. Good, because Dr. No should scare you. :P
  10. I saw your sketches on Chel's page, and the Dr. No doodle scares the fuck out of me. Thanks.
  11. Right back at you! May you be prosperous throughout 2013!

12. Howdy, I hope your New Years Eve/Day was pleasant! Have a good one.

13. Hahaha, thank you! He was one of my favorites from my character creation excursions, and I picked the perfect time to make him!
  14. I didn't even realize that Leroy was your character, ahehe. Really good job with him!
  15. Indeed! You keep chuggin' on, as well.
  16. LOL. See? Funny and or engaging.

You're welcome. People will do as they do, so you've gotta just keep chugging on, I guess.
  17. "I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite stor-"

*Ragne spawns*

...or at least that's what I just imagined, ahehe. Thanks for the encouragement, too. It's people that give me those sorts of kind words that keep me wanting to take more pictures of my time in PSO2, even with all the hate and rude comments I get all the time. I appreciate it, really!
  18. Yeah, haha. I find it a bit silly. I mean, the could do something like what Bioware does with their games. Give a handful of responses based on different "basic" personalities.

That takes quite a bit of dedication! Even more so considering you post batches of them so often. Rather admirable, in my opinion, since I have only put that much planning into a small handful of screen shots (my profile picture and signature), so I can't imagine doing all that as often as yourself. Keep up the good work ;D
  19. I was hoping they wouldn't do that, since they did it in PSU (online story mode), and it really bugged me. You were the big hero, but never said a word or even smiled. Ugh!

I appreciate your compliment, as well. Every picture I take has a lot of thought and work go into it. From lighting, angles, possible expressions, and other things, just to keep them fresh and new to not only me, but other people who like to see them as well. it's definitely tough sometimes, haha! So, thanks a lot.
  20. Ah, well thank you (again XD). Your screenshots are rather nice also, I like that you pay close attention to the lighting, it really brings out the best!

Yeah, it is really a bit weird to me, especially because bringing in some emotion/actions to them could be very funny and far more engaging than a dead pan expression. And yep, that is a good substitute, I'd say.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 23
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast