Conversation Between Ureshia and BWS-1

5 Visitor Messages

1. That's awesome! I got a lot of things to do in the meantime anyway so the wait for the localized version won't be too harsh (besides, still playing WoW and all, though if I get hooked to PSO2, you can bet WoW will be cancelled!)
  2. Hmmm, I hope I'll be able to make my main character there then. I wouldn't mind paying for another character on ship 10 since that one would be a joke character (with no room or whatever). I'm still hoping there gets to be a feature to move from a server to another at some point that, given the type of game (this is no WoW) would allow you to just, ya know, move freely in a month for x$, though I wonder, My Room + trading + that, probably end up a little pricey... anyway! I guess I should be hoping it gets localized first as I'm waiting for that!
  3. I'm glad! I'm thinking of jumping in a bit maybe... I got a friend from PSO ver2 time on ship 10, is that where you are?
  4. Grats! I'm sticking to the hope of a US release to try the actual game mostly because I'd rather play it in a state that isn't ''a testing phase''. It's not too broken so far?
  5. O hey, did you get in the Open Beta?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5