Conversation Between Tails_night and Rukyius

19 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah same here, or the effect where they grow stronger with each kill.
  2. oo hoo hoo Ditto on the Scythes and i prefer the blood sword (HpDrain) effect for my special weapons
  3. well next to weapons that grow powerful with more kills.
  4. Lol usually I'm the masser/tank. I love being on the front lines which is a double edged sword for me since I also love dex classes like thieves and such. I just wish there were more games with scythes since it's my favorite weapon in all of existence.
  5. ya for me when i play mmorpgs (at library lol) i tend to always be a tank so iv learned to make the shield my best friend.
  6. Same here for tri lol. Hmm I've never thought about shields that way... gee since I'm a beast with decent eva a shield might be just what I needed to make things better for my party. Lol MH was my second psp game, the first being this one ea classic games... which came with it lol.
  7. Basically defense only made sense when shields came out but its the concept of drawing attention 2 u while others do there work and ya iv always been into phantasy star (since online 1-2+ for cube) but monster hunter was my first psp game lol (probably because i tore it up on the ps2 lol). i know what u mean about purchasing , i bout mhtri and don't even have a wii lol.
  8. Funny thing is I don't think I really even thought about a defensive approach... even in the days of PSO, I was always chrage headfirst into battle deal as much damage, retreat, heal, rush back in. My usual set-up is
    Main attack: Twin sabers
    Secondary: Twin Daggers
    Healing and battle support: Want and Mag... err tech
    Range: whats range??? Oh right Twin Handguns, unless its a De Rol Le

Yeah so am I lol, I fell into the MH series back when psp first came out, beeen hooked since, It's probably the second series next to Phantasy Star that I buy a new copy of each game when it's released, even if I don't have the system, just so I know it will add to the us sales for later games.
  9. My main set is -
    Defense: Sabre 'n' shield Combo.
    Crowd control: Sword.
    offense: Duel Sabre.
    Range: Rifle.
    Note:For the chickens who like to fly.

support: Wand 'n' R-mag combo.
    Note:mostly just heal. (saves mates lol)

And ya I'm really interested in mhp3rd as well
  10. About the same if it's decent moving speed and a blade I'm a fan, which is why I pucked up on the twin sabers and twin daggers(which ultimately led me to a new fighting style in Monster Hunter). Which is another thing I'm pretty stoked to see about Dumans.
  11. Melee is my fancy. you?
  12. Eh? So are you a melee or ranged sorta person?
  13. \m/ -_- Metal.
  14. Exactly and wether it becomes your strength or your ultimate downfall is entirely up to you. A poet after my heart
  15. Ha ha indeed we all have a little dark in us.
    it's just how well we control it determines which "side" were on.
  16. I've always been a CAST fan until I made the switch to Beast in nthe modern PS universe,(no pun), andI always like characters with dark ntwists so I might hit the Dumans real hard.
  17. Ha ha could be ^_*

They do seem quite interesting, I have been a fan of Humans neutrality of stats and a Duman gives them a twist.
  18. Thanks a lot, wait a minute, do I see a possible fellow Duman in the future?
  19. Happy b-day fellow member.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19