Conversation Between soulpimpwizzurd and BIG OLAF

18 Visitor Messages

1. dude i dont think itll ever work i am sorry it looks like a skates boreds when im typing it but then it the wheels get too short together
  2. im sorry man i tried to fix ur skat bored but my construssction skills piqued at the homonculus of a skat bord u see below here let me try again

5. hey man is ur sk8brod brokens it looks brokesn
    ._ . this is aborken skate board i willl help you fix it

______
    o o
  6. Uh, okay.

._ .
  7. ugh my hunger for time attack has piqued man
  8. lol i like how you said "neurgh"
  9. ...you're welcome. I think.

RUMPS RUMPS RUMPS RUMPS and all that.
  10. oh shiiiiiiiit that thomas bergersen track u dropped is spitting hot melodies straight from my speakers in to my ear canal oh god its so epic i love choir shitshitshit
  11. Eh, no ass slider doesn't bother me really. But, I guess I see your point with the whole "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDICKPUNCHER6969XXXXXXXXXXXX" thing.
  12. to further explain so less confuse:
    i think we can all agree putting xXxXxxxx's and numbers in usernames is highly comedic. so whenever someone likes something or does something i jest and call them something related, but add xXxx's and numbers.

ex: zorafim likes fish ( i think) -> xXULTIMATEXxXFISHERMANxXxx31425 would be his stronger, refined, more powerful username form.

and pretty much all guys on this forum (it seems all of us are agreeing we need an ass slider) would be named

~-=XxXASSLOVER(birth year here)XxX=-~

also i linked the victoria song because groovy, it picks up later on like at 3:00, and some guitar even comes in at 4:00.
  13. Oh, I see. The whole "liquid lover 9001" thing threw me off.
  14. lol it's a joke- you posted some songs that sounded like liquid dnb. i could not resist temptation
  15. What the fuck? I'm not "LIQUID LOVE" or whatever. And what the shit is that song?
  16. SUP XxLIQUIDxLOVERxX20152 I KNEW YOU WERE HIM LOL

LES GET DA GOOD OLD TIMES ROLLING AND LISTEN TO Receptor-Victoria - YouTube TOGETHER
  17. Indeed. It's from "Dub of the North Star Part 2" on Youtube, a fan dub made by WeeklyTubeShow. They're hilarious.
  18. billy bitchcakes made me lol so hard
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18