Conversation Between AlexCraig and psofan219

234 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
  1. Nope, I was in auto-pilot mode, and when that happens, I don't notice stuff that's blatantly obvious XD
  2. You didn't notice the giant trainer card images?
  3. Yeah, I thought I was posting it in HG, but I didn't go down far enough XD
  4. Haha!
  5. :P That was meant to be in the Hunters Guild group, not TU. XD In case you read that post about the croc on the plane
  6. Thanks ^_^
  7. Happy birthday Alex.
  8. I got you your Celebi, but I'm having difficulty reconnecting to the WiFi. I'll give it to you later.
  9. XD Now that was a good one.
  10. If he had a gun, the trigger-finger would be itchy. XD
  11. XD It's annoying to him huh?
  12. It's that Tails' Theme that might drive my brother up a wall.
  13. It's pretty good. It's really short if you get the Jungle area as the start, but longer if you get the Mountain as the start, as you also need to go through the Seaside area then.
  14. Cool. I should do some of that.
  15. Oh that sucks. I've been having a blast with the Pioneer Halloween event. Already got 6 Jack-O-Lanterns, and plan on getting more. Made a Soniti with my first cell, 502. Have 2 213's, a Chao and RoboChao, and a Pian. They're all still cells, but I'll make them into MAGs sooner or later.
  16. Nothing much, that's the sad thing. It's all the same old same old. Was hoping Julie'd stay on longer so I can spend more time with her, but the weather is bad out by her and she hasn't been able to stay on too long.
  17. Hey Alex. What's new?
  18. See that's the thing, I have Vista. The laptop I have is made for XP, but it's Vista capable, and it has Vista on it. Wanted one with XP but all the computers at RAC had Vista, and we'd have to order one.

Oh yeah, and I forgot about the Pokemon obtainable through Honey Trees So I almost have all Pokemon possible. Just thought I'd clear that up.
  19. Buy the Nintendo WiFi Adapter. If you have XP, it will work. Then you just need to set up your DS to the internet and WiFi. Not hard or long. Did it in less than 15 minutes for my mom the other day.
  20. I don't use Rare Candy or the Day Care center at all for raising any of my Pokemon, though I have in the past. So far, in my current spot in the game, I've obtained every different type of Pokemon possible, with the one exception of Unown. I'm going to come back to the Ruins once I have a Pokemon who knows False Swipe and is at a high level. I just need to find out what I need to get Wi-Fi myself. Then I can have another game online. Not sure if hotspots would work or not though... If they do, that'd be awesome.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 234
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast