Conversation Between ZeekTheSweet and ZeroxGT

19 Visitor Messages

1. Sonic Generations: Two Sonics Trailer - YouTube You really shouldn't pass this game up
  2. Tis a shame we didn't find claires this time. We worked pretty hard too TT_TT
  3. Cool I'm connecting now
  4. Dude, I have all day and the weekend so.......Sure! Going right now
  5. Hey Zero want to play a lil before you have to go?
  6. Hey sorry I had to drop out so early. But fun games none-the-less X3
  7. Well I'm gonna say it again then! Thanks a ton! I hope I can help out with the revival of PS:Zero.
  8. Awesome! I've sent him a message so im sure he'll send an invite soon . He's usually off and on alot so just give him time. No you dont say thanks alot lol. Its just the nicest thing to say .
  9. Ok there I sent it on the thread. Thanks again (I say thanks a lot don't I? o_o)
  10. Ok cool will do and thanks
  11. I got into the group through a friend. But find the recritment thread in the matchup section for all games. post in there and ill inform the leader that I wanted to invite you Also you're welcome, I enjoyed playing with both of you
  12. Thanks for the games! Glad us three could get together, at least once. I'm still gonna say we should find a fourth but w/e lol see ya
  13. Hey just curious, how did you get into the Phantasy Star Zero Revival group. Since I'm starting to play a lot again, I want to help out.
  14. It was fun playing with you You, Me, and Eclipse should get together and play sometime. Peace!
  15. Sorry im late but im on my way lol. had to take care of some stuff...
  16. Hey I'm back online and I think Eclipse is gonna join.
  17. Hey I added you. I'll be online for a while I hope to see you soon!
  18. Sure! just add me when you can.
    I wont be off work tomarrow til 1pm EST. Today I can play now(4pm EST) til 10pm EST. I may stay later if we have a good group or having alot of fun

See ya!
  19. Hey would you like to play sometime? FC is 0433 0842 5345
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19