Conversation Between Vashyron and Ryno

7 Visitor Messages

1. Bought them all as separate pieces over several different sites. It's a bit of time consuming process.
  2. so you're using Windows 7, 64 Bit , a graphics card Asus Radeon, intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q8400, and 3.55GHz OC 8GB DDR2 RAM, 1066MHz. Did you buy those all together? and installed them yourself? or did some come with it? and Did you buy yours online. I know the site about Newegg, but there are so many I cant tell what is what. that I may not know if I bought the right type for PSO2 and look great like your graphics.
    I'm asking because I'm trying to find a computer with great gaming graphics, but i cant tell what is good or not. and I just randomly buy whatever. and I dont even look at the specs specifically becuase I dont get it. LoL. and think "ok this is a good one" ( but then it's not good). becuase then i buy the wrong one. I'm not good with computers.
    with PSO2 when I play and i'm in a party my game freezes. so I mostly solo in the game. which sounds a bit boring. lol and I only had my computer for only 2 years. with out looking at the specs. just bought just to buy it.
  3. Not sure about score, don't remember. Though my specs are here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Deculture :>
  4. dang. your Graphics on your PSO2 looks great! what was your bench mark? and what kind of computer are you using?
  5. Happy Birthday Vash! Hope you have a great birthday!
  6. Thanks!
  7. Happy Birthday Vash! Hope you have a great birthday!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7