Conversation Between TenebriS and Ryno

74 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. i see you looking at Thread Finds/Synths/Accomplishment Thread

i had a borning day. ive been looking at my partner card to see if you were online and on psow
  2. ok then i'll get that i have a stack on me. i do have 40 extra mil on me. but its in my room. ehh...... i'll renew it after going to japan hopefully the Hal outfit comes out later. lol. but i bet it will come it sooner like you said. so you said it goes for 39.5? i'll give you 39.5 so you can buy it for me. hope fully the Hal pink outfits wont be that expensive. :P.. lol you're offline
  3. i did Karen into the red/red so you can see how it looks with pink hair ^-^
  4. sooooooo, the first one (red/red) sells for 39,5 mill, the 4th in the first row (light red/dark red) is 12,9 mill and first of second row (light red/dark yellow) is 47 mill

what would fit to ryno is really ahrd to say, if you prefer to wear mostly pink i would say the light red/dark red, cuz of the 2 pinkish ones it looks better (i like pastel-colors)

the red/red one would fit to pink hair, since it has lil accents at the wings and the left leg, so pink hair are a totally win at it.

It's hard to say, hope my suggestions was at least a lil helpfull, and hope the price doesnt change to up while i write so much xD
  5. i will check it for you enxt time im on and tell you price of all pinks ones ^-^
  6. Which one would you prefer? That would match my pink hair? I want the one that is like the one on PSP2 and on the main GC site but only problem it's not light pink. I do like the other pink ones except the bottom is not pink. Which one would you prefer? Can you please Check which one is the lowest to highest. but You don't have to do it. I can always ask someone else.
  7. uhg.. i just went back to free course. and i dont want to go back to paying because i am saving up for japan next year. how much does エミリア・レプカ cost? the 6th gacha lol in player shops? i have a stack on me. the pink out fit
  8. normally im on with ethan, i have your card, so i willm mail ya
  9. what's your character that you're on? i dont know if i have your card. or do
    I.. lol
  10. Photoshop, thats all we got teached in high chool

never ever tried iPhoto
  11. you are using photoshop or iPhoto for your screen shots?
  12. Thank you Erras For the Clothing. i will pay you back one day
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 74 of 74
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234