Conversation Between Alex Longstride and Ce'Nedra

4 Visitor Messages

1. I must say the Mallorean was a bit more boring...there isn't much action as in fighting like in the Belgariad. It's more about sneaking arround and such rather then huge battlefields and such. Maybe that because Barak, Hettar and Mallodrean aren't arround this time, kinda miss their sense of humor as well in the later books.

So far i maybe Ce'Nedra in PSOGC, PSOv2, PSOEp3, PSOBB, PSU AotI Online & Offline, PSP1 and PSP2. I plan to continue her for a long while and i'm definitally gonna make her a HUnewearl again in PSO2. So if you see a small HUnewearl with orange hair named Ce'Nedra run arround it will most likely be me
  2. Yes, I know. I've read quite a bit of the Rivan Codex (that's what it's called in English). The Mallorean wasn't exactly a page-turner for me, though. But yeah. Ce'Nedra is an awesome name and I tip my hat to you for choosing it.

My RAnewm will probably be named Rald Vand'tael (van-di-tail) after my old Newman Guntecher. It was originally Vandiel, but it looked too much like Vana'diel (The name of the world in Final Fantasy XI). Rald was kind of a shorter, more masculine version of "Emerald" (also the default name for the male player character in Pokemon Emerald). The surname Vand'tael could sort of be a pun of "band of tail", since he has a ponytail, requiring a hairband. I might drop the Rald part and just go with Vand'tael, or "Vandy" for short.
  3. You know there are 15 books total in the series right?

5 Belgariad, 5 Mallora, 2 Belgarath, 2 Polgara and the Codex of Riva (think its called that, i got the dutch versions).

It's my favo series all time I always name my female chars in RPG's Ce'Nedra since i read them. Though i tend to give her orange hair rather then red. I'd keep the green eyes though
  4. I have read all 5 books of the Belgariad and have a cat named Ce'Nedra.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4