Conversation Between Aki03 and DamonKatu

12 Visitor Messages

1. That's why I worry for her...T.T (we're friends though, so I shouldn't be going to personal with the *hold the pointer finger to show the red string that reminds him that*)

Wow, no one visited here in awhile...Anyways, I'm here to apologize fro being a moron its been while since I refreshed my memory on the story line. Yus, I was dumb as crap...And I probably did it before too haven't I? TT.TT But still...What the hell? Past missions? Sega must been desperate....

I.... better give you space....
  2. Sure! I'll pull up some bigger ones...Sorry about that....

(I wounder how she doing...?)
  3. Hi!

Your pictures are a bit small, do you got no one in a better resolution?
  4. I put up two new picture for you! I hope you get his good side XD
  5. YAY!!! <3

KAfie X: Pleasssseeee~! Don't get his hopes up >.<; Anymore youtube cutaways and I'll die!
  6. HAPPY B-day!!! *hands you a gift* I hope you like AKi! <3 <3 (Sorry, I was late making you a gift)
  7. Man, its been dead here...X3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWnJ-...eature=related

ATTACK OF THE RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEO!! Just meant to entertain, not spam her T.T.

How you doing? I hope you didn't run out of "Ammo". Media devises do have their limits sometimes -.-'
  8. Sometimes I worry about you being harassed I guess. I shouldn't worry since you have people to protected...right ??..RIGHT?? *worries*

Kafie X: If you're worried, why don't you ask the guardians a special request to..WHAT am I saying? NOFOGET IT!! FORGETWHAATISAID!! >.<; I was being sarcastic!! (lol one of their team talks since they're in the same party)
  9. SOrry. Been awhile since I been on PSO-world. Haven't been myself...>.< I been having sleepy hjeadakes...Bad nights
  10. Hey jo, so whats up?

PS: First : 3
  11. @alex: Perfection takes time. Everyone has a lie. (I work 8 to 8 this summer...its only for kids it seems T,T)

@aki03: Im glad to hear...Its hard to keep friends sometimes in life. but as long as you're happy, I am too. n,n
  12. Heh you're only a year older than me. No biggie :3 Thanks for adding me to your friends list. I'll try to keep an eye out for you when you're online. n.n
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12