Conversation Between KusanagiShiro and Arika

19 Visitor Messages

1. I finally got the time to play, but my PSP screen's totally shattered after someone made me drop it at Christmas Eve. >.< It was a PSP-1000, earliest model. I could use an excuse to upgrade to PSP-3000 anyways. Now all i need is my paycheck to come in.
  2. Good to hear, Arika. I'm glad you were able to fix it.
  3. return to use the old one, everything is fine now.
  4. Hmmm, have you tried port forwarding to fix the problem? Or using an unsecured connection?
  5. Old one = Linksys, work good. (but now sending it to fix a port that was burn)
    New one = Zyxel, can only join room, but not be able to host room. weird..
  6. ah, that definitely sounds like a router issue. what brand and model you use?
  7. get some unknown problem with my router right now, it is weird I can't connect into most people host room/
  8. Japanese PSN account:
    KusanagiShiro
  9. Well, I've started PSP2's story mode already, and I'm researching to see if my router will allow me to use the PSP for internet gameplay. I've used it to surf the 'net before, but this will be my first attempt at actual online multiplayer.
  10. I know what you mean, but we're hosting the gatherings at my house, so I gotta help prepare. -.- irl sucks sometimes, but I'm looking forward to Braver/Hunter myself.
  11. hmm? so you can't play it during X'mas? o_o!!? I thought that supposed to be fun time that you can do what u like, since there is no all day party lol. (and this is portable/handhold game too) well I play braver/hunter and force.
  12. Will do. I have a full load of school finals in the upcoming weeks, followed by Christmas family gatherings, so it could be a couple weeks before I get online.

When we do, though, I'll be glad to party up. I'm already planning to go Hunter --> Fightmaster myself (preferred weapons: Twin sabers and double sabers...though daggers and swords are good in a pinch.) What classes you want to hit?
  13. yes need to have PSN-JP. and enter the code that come with game. well everybody who get the real copy should get online, since you already paid for the code price.
  14. I think you have to subscribe somehow, and my Japanese isn't fluent enough to figure it out, but I would love to play online.
  15. Xlink kai?? why not just online. PSP2 can online o-o ?
  16. Love to. Still working on fixing a weird green screen glitch on my PS3 though...and I'm still trying to find a USB Wi-Fi connector for me to access the net over XLink Kai. Though when I do, you're more than welcome to partner up.
  17. alright cool, we should meet up when you get your copy.
  18. I've put in an order at JapanVideoGames.com already, just waiting for it to ship.
  19. Hello, there, do you pre-order PSP2 JP yet?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19