Conversation Between x Incubus Leo x and AnonymousHat00

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I mostly play online Ranked and Quick Match but i dont play it too often. and if you want to add me my GT is just like my profile name too xD
  2. OH you play Gears! If you need someone to play with online my gamertag is AnonymousHat00. I'm on everyday pretty much. lol i spent 3 hours last night on horde going through all 50 waves on casual, It's pretty hard i couldnt imagine going through that on insane!!!!
  3. yes Lol is censored for some reason but now im taking a break from psu for GoW3 and damn that suck about your computer man Also Tales of Vesperia i have never played but i have seen one of my friends play like 10mins of it and i think its nice.
  4. Have you ever play Tales of Vesperia? Btw i wont be able to get back to you until monday, becasue my computer somehow just deleted all my files, so i tried to re-install my windows 7, but i got blue screened, so I'm planning to get my new computer on monday.
  5. Wow Have they really censored the world Lol in game. thats crazy. I'm glad i dont play. Just to much drama for my brain to take in one dose.
  6. you got to do underscores instead of spaces like Phantasy_Star
  7. They had a lot at gelbooru, cuz i just searched and it sadi something about a blacklist, and it didnt have any images.
  8. Well see I was looking for a picture of Lumia + Kakwane first then when I found Gelbooru I typed in Phantasy Star and yea... They had alot!
  9. kakwane Hentai, Huh. how did you come across that?
  10. 1. I rather not go thru the extreme hassle of getting all my funny Kakwane hentai posted x3
    2. A friend randomly sent it to me thru my e-mail and I been in lover with it myself ever since. xD
  11. I also have to ask, where did you get your signature that goes with your posts. i am to a fan of Clannad nad i adored it so much i have just made my profile pic a pic of clannad.
  12. I think every person including myself would like that. although I'm not as interested into this game as i was when i first started but i still play. got a little off topic i think, but oh well. This site does have groups you can join for anime and manga, and i dont think they restrict you on what you can talk about, but they do restrict you on what kind of pictures you can post. I Think your pics that you have are in the clear though. You might have to get it approved by the groups Maker. Her/His account name is Wayu
  13. xD I never did liked the fact that i couldnt post more hentaic picture :3
  14. yea they have new pics come in everyday, so its a really good place. Some images you might not be able to put on this site though for obvious reasons. =P
  15. xD and I visit there a couple times too. but now I might go check it out more often.
  16. Hmmmm....you should try baka-images. I thnk that you will like what they have. thats if you dont already know about them.

I wasnt thinking and i accidentally posted this on my own profile whoops
  17. Honestly.... Mostly Gelbooru. :3
  18. where do you get your pics from?
  19. True >.>; Well I always update my profile pic every now and then but the one as my sig is going to stay for a while. xD
  20. considering the kind of people that are playing phantasy star i dont really see anyone not liking it xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast