Conversation Between UnLucky and LonelyGaruga

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hm, I'm not sure...I think this'll work for me, I checked my game and realized my Rafoie was level 14 and Safoie was level 7, not 13/10 like I thought, so the damage on Safoie should look really nice. I also failed to consider that the Flame Tech S Charge would help with Wand Gear...I'm thinking using Safoie as a primary attack, Rafoie when Safoie can't reach, and other techs for utility would be the best current playsyle wuth such a build, and I've grown fond of Safoie, so I expect I'll end up liking it. I knew about the Mastery stuff but overlooked it, but since the current Dark Mastery setup is 3/1 I think I'll take off a point in either Wind Mastery or Deband Cut to make up for the loss. Probably Wind Mastery? I dunno, I'll get there when I get there. But yeah, your post made it much easier for me to decide what to do, thanks.
  2. Well you can still bring it up again, now or later, and have others discuss it.

I switched the Just Reversals because I thought I needed an extra point for Dark Mastery 2, but you only need 3 in DM1, so take it from there instead.

The first point in a mastery is better than every other point invested. The last couple points are worth more than each of lv2-6, so it's better to max the first Flame Mastery before getting the second one up to lv5.

If you do ever pay for a new skill tree or make a new character, try to keep that in mind.
  3. Hi, thought I should post here rather than the thread since it's moved on quite a bit now, um, thanks for the advice! I think I'll be going for the build you recommended, as it looks pretty much like what I want, and aside from Just Reversal on Force instead of Techer, everything is reproducible on my current character. Again, thanks a lot for the help!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3