Conversation Between xRedd206x and BlueMan

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Nigga wow.... Gib 360
  2. check this link out. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...157532...japan is getting a pretty nice update...sounds hott!
  3. Also Ive been working on a Manga for Psu just for fun. Pretty tight story.
  4. If my friend let me borrow his 360.... Kijat lazy ass won't. Hmmm maybe you should spam him on XBL saying let me borrow his shit just for this event. He might just do it then....
  5. so your gonna try and get on for this event?
  6. Fuck that, 10 silver a day!!!! Nigga that's free pitch thingys..... I can annoy people with that gun lol"Seeeeeggggaaaaaa" LOL.
  7. man oh man son! lightning carnival so soon..man i'll try to pick you up some boards or something. that shit came quick lol
  8. Wow 10x silver a day and the Lightning event is coming out...... I'm asked out yo.
  9. Yo those Red Units are looking pretty good. Looks like we are going to need them after all.
  10. But my gf job is hiring, Koden and I is going to be roommates and work there with her hopefully.
  11. yea i feel ya man...places aint getting business so they cant hire people...i be makin hella people made saying were not hiring
  12. Well, I have to get a job again, I guess any xbox 360 will do until I get a job. Its gay that jobs over here are not hiring, laying people off. Grrrrrr.
  13. dammn lol i keep posting messages on my profile..so how long until you come back? we gotta get you caught back up man
  14. Yeah.
  15. damn so they take your ps3 and your cell phone too?
  16. It's hella gay having no xbox....
  17. ah don't get in a hurry man.. adrian still owes me 6 mil lol that bum.
  18. I got like 7-9mil of it already.
  19. lol damn didn't think you would still be on here...you still owe me 17 mil son! but i can wait..
  20. Hell yeah, I still got everything on mt GTz.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast