Conversation Between ReverseSeraf and Chrysheight

16 Visitor Messages

1. Pfft. I'm not some opening act. I deserve better
  2. Wow, fine. I'll tell everyone to visit your Youtube page before coming to my shows. This could be like a partnership where we're rolling in the Wilsons (because Benjamins are for plebs)!
  3. Not so inside when they and their inception are in video form on my youtube. Lol
  4. But they're inside jokes
  5. I lol'd. That was fantastic. Be a stand up comedian please.
  6. Sorry, it's Oraorahahahahoraoraoraomgoraoraoraoraloldieoraorao raoraorahahaoraoraheeheeoraora.
  7. He dedd.
  8. Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora
  9. Because you disappeared and stuff. I miss you, Ora-man.
  10. What gave you that impression? _(:3

Just too lazy to log-in to check stuff, that's all!
  11. You disappeared, sir. :/
  12. I used to have a Ra/Hu back when I came to ship 2, deleted her because she was terrible. My new Ra/Hu is great but I got her to Very Hard and DDoS happened. XD
  13. Well, Ra/Hu is probably the funnest class I've played in PSO2. It's definitely something you should get into: you can pull off some really nasty stuff, and it'll feel really good if you succeed.
  14. Neat. Cause I have a RaHuCaseal, no where near max because I haven't played her much, but any little bit helps, maybe I can pick up something for other classes/combinations as well.
  15. If you're talking about what I did in Sanctum TA, a mixture of weakbullet (300% damage), Satellite Cannon, all DPS multipliers from skill tree, 4-slot gear, and headshots will do the trick.

If you're talking about chain killing, that's another story...

If you plan on going Ra/Hu, I can show you some tricks next time I get on.
  16. Thanks for the Taco run earlier. But seriously. How did you do so much damage?! o.o I want to make stuff die when it spawns! :3 Seraf OP.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16