Conversation Between PSO-Valerie :3 and Chrysheight

19 Visitor Messages

1. Oh hey, it's that game I am not getting till after I get Majora's Mask.
  2. It's okay~ We still got to chat. :3
  3. I know but I got carried away with the maintenance :/ I thought I had all the time to log on but it was tuesday :l
  4. Val, you were missed today.
  5. I demand justice! I demand liberty! Ehhh... Screw that. Let's go get some cake.
  6. XDD Yes, miss "I'm up all night to fall asleep at my keyboard." Lol

7. It's all settled.
  8. So much for being back. Here Sen and I were waiting for you. I blame the proxy. XD
  9. Nevermind, I lied. Sinon is back. xD Idk. I won't complain.
  10. Also, turns out I can't bring Sinon back till about the 11th. So I'll be using Chrys even more. ;-;
  11. Oh darn it :/ I hardly get the chance to play with him because he's busy. I am looking forward to play together again though. See ya soon!
  12. -drinks coffee- Val~ You missed the fun~ Ment was around today! You missed him. :3
  13. You're too cute, Val. Mofu mofu. :3 We should play with the others again. We need more laughs in our diet.
  14. Lol. It happens. :3
  15. Oh, ok, nice to see you again though I nearly forgot about that team :l
  16. Rhia. One of Vampy's friends. You're on my friends list too. x.x We were in Ivory Snow together.
  17. who are you? o.o and why are you stalking?
  18. Like I told Mentalist since him and I were talking about it, try WTFast. It might help you out since I seen in one of the threads you were having issues with characters loading. Pingzapper hates me too and VPNGate/SoftEther was terrible.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19