Conversation Between Ce'Nedra and Reiketsu

76 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Oh that's neat. I like that little touch where they get masks. You can assure they are hidden on the adventure map of the MM pack for sure. Now pray Cia isn't ballsdeep on the map or bs hard to get ;;

Also sorry for not replying a lot here lately, I barely checked the forum last few weeks and profile message notifications go once you checked them unlike PM's.
  2. Was just looking around for info on the alt costumes for the Majora's Mask DLC.
    Apparently, instead of a simple color swap, each character gets a mask, some of which look super creepy (Shiek gets a Kafei mask and Ruto... this... https://twitter.com/Metroid133/statu...38003253854208 )

Cia gets Majora's Mask... https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.ne...zS8YlsMH0dAiSp
    Haha, I so fucking want that. If only the game wasn't such a bitch to me.......
  3. Well, I was hoping the Skull Kid costume would at least actually look like Skull Kid and less like a cosplay... I'm still hoping there will be similar options like with Cia, though. Like how you can have her wear mask + hat, only hat, or neither hat nor mask. But we'll see. The costume is cute as it is, but it's once again not what I was expecting, so I'm a little disappointed.

And sure I knew this was gonna happen, but it's still... just ugh. I mean there are so many ways to make a game like this harder and challenging without it resulting in just having to grind 50 more levels in order to stand a chance >_>;
    At this point, I'll probably never boot the game up again, because I know it'll just be frustrating unless I grind not even one, but basically all the characters up to lv 200 or whatever the cap now is... and even then it'd be a pain to solo, so yeah... I'd love to keep playing, but there is no way for me to get any more fun out of this game now xD"

But it's not like it really matters. The base game was fun like I said, the DLC just ruined it for me. But to be honest... if it wasn't for the Zelda theme, I would've never bothered with Hyrule Warriors to begin with.

As I've said before, the BASARA games are like a million times better when it comes to gameplay, enemy AI and even story mode. I've been playing BASARA 4 now and even solo that game is so much fun and it just has so much more actual content. Today they even announced an expansion pack for it, which will get the playable characters up to 40 and add new stages and stuff (there'll even be collaboration costumes with the newest Tales of game, Zestiria http://www.abyssalchronicles.com/?fn...nts&fn_id=1358 *__*). It already has over 40 battlefields. How many does Hyrule Warriors have? Maybe 10 or something?

I've already been playing the BASARA games before Hyrule Warriors even came out, so that's probably another fact why I'm disappointed. Because it feels so lacking in just about every aspect compared to BASARA 3 and 4.
    But I've never liked the Warriors games in general. They're not bad, but again... BASARA just does everything better.

Anyway, as for the picture, I won't forget, but studying takes priority now and I also need to keep working on my visual novel, so... sorry u_u"
  4. I know *pats* I can live with Tingle but Young Link should been Skull Kid and Fierce Deity an outfit for Link. There is just no point in having 2 Link's in this game. Then again we also have 2 Midna's..Twili Midna could been replaced with alot of better stuff from TP as well.

Part of me wants Lana to wear the mask but since I like her way to much I kinda like it she has her mask to the side. The Sheik and Impa ones are indeed super lame specially with how well done the OoT outfits for Link, Ganondorf and Zelda are. I prefer the HW look of Sheik and Impa much more anyway so I won't even use them.

It has to be harder then the Twilight map because otherwise there is no challenge for these that hit the cap. I clearly notice I struggle with lv60 characters on the Twilight map so I pretty much have to fall back to the other 2 maps. There is also still the hidden Adventure map that won't open unless you catch the first 100 Skultullas. That one is even harder I heard.

*pats* That's fine. You have to focus on your exams. Just thought I'd check on you about it so you didn't forget about it xD Good luck with the exams :3
  5. Yeah, I already saw that forum post.
    I'm still mad they chose Tingle and fucking Young Link over Skull Kid... I mean, it's the Majora's Mask DLC pack! What do you think of when you hear 'Majora's Mask'? Majora's fricking mask! And the character in possession of it is Skull Kid... the main antagonist of the game. We even got Ghirahim and Zant, so this decision really makes absolutely no sense to me. Skull Kid literally is the 'face' of the game >_>

Also, if they can turn Tingle and Agitha into playable characters, they might as well have chosen Kafei or Romani instead... the latter could've used a her bow and cows for special attacks. That would've been fun lol

Oh well, at least the costume's for Lana, although I was hoping it would actually look more like the actual Skull Kid and less like a cosplay...
    And speaking of costumes, the Shiek and Impa ones are lame as fuck. I was hoping we'd get more original outfits like the white sorceress dress for Lana and Cia in the OoT pack... but... these N64 costumes are just meh...

As for the rest of the content... as if I'd be looking forward to any Adventure Maps at this point, lol
    Especially since people are saying it'll most likely have a lot to do with time limits... which sadly would make sense... and considering the fact they raise the level cap yet again... I fear it really will be harder than the Twilight Pack, so yeah...

And about the picture, I've only done the basic sketch and part of the outlines, however, I won't be able to work much on it until mid-february when I have semester break... it's studying-for-exams-time again currently u_u;
  6. I must say I haven't checked anything yet. Tingle and Young Link are big question marks to me. Skull Kid is pretty much a must. Young Link should be left out and Fierce Deity should been a outfit for Link. Tingle is ok since there wasn't much else you could pick from MM really. But no Skull Kid is kinda meh.

I must say reading up what we get now I was expecting different stuff and I'm a bit disappointed specially since MM is my favorite Zelda in the series. I don't regret anything though, specially since it was only 15 euro for a fuckton of content and exclusive Dark Link outfit to boot.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=972980

Seems the outfit is for Lana and the perv in me loves how it shows off how big her bust really is. It's more cute then anything as well. Speaking of perv, hows it going with the request?
  7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydoRSLaK6EY
    I just saw the Hyrule Warriors DLC trailer and the first thing I had to do was obviously let you know how pissed I am about it! lol

So here goes: Tingle and Young Link are the new playable characters... haha... I don't even know what to say about that. But hey, Skull Kid seems to be a costume at least! Hopefully for a character I hate to play as!

And I dunno... I don't really like how they implemented Fierce Deity, either...

It's like... all these awesome possibilities they would've had for the Majora's Mask DLC and... they decided to go with the lamest ideas imaginable.
    I can kinda understand Tingle and I know that for some reason a lot of people wanna play as him (but not me since I always hated that character with a passion), but Young Link? Seriously...?

The regrets for buying that whole DLC package just keep on piling up u_u"
  8. Lol nah not too late. Merry Christmas to you too~~
  9. Merry Christmas! :3
    *not sure if one day too late since everyone seems to celebrate it on the 25th except Germans*
  10. /toge HERZLICHEN GLÜCKWUNSCH ZUM GEBURTSTAG!!
  11. Something fishy.

Inb4serverrollbackandsegabanusforbeinglucky

Not that I mind...gotta keep playing now...Maybe I get that Blade Dance ;-;
  12. Yeah, really weird, lol
    I think Saki also found an Umbra Stick yesterday, right before I found Avenger xD
  13. Yeah its funny that people I know suddenly get 10*. I got one, Nina got a Noise Blower, you that Avanger, Green Archer 2 Holy Ray's, dafuq?
  14. Sankyuu :3
    And grats on ya Noise Blower xD *10*-finder-high5*
  15. Grata on the avenger x3
  16. *sighs*

Everyone seems to get abducted these days...Why the F doesn't it work for me when I try?
  17. Well, take a wild guess what just happened to me...
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=173
    I dunno... I didn't even do anything special today... and lol at solo abduction xD

Oh, and something else: http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up41211.jpg
    I didn't notice before that the Biscana actually shows your butt crack, lol
    I hope it gets even cheaper... at six million now... the other costumes even 200k below six million >_>
  18. mhm I bet you were. I still have mixed feelings on this Den stuff, it depends on my mood too, sometimes I want it and sometimes I don't x.x

Weapon Reskins is fun but I'm more intrested int he 10* trading. I gladly trade away my Giga Spinner and Digg Pillar if I can get a Ruins Charm/Blade Dance/Partisan of Lightning in return x.x
  19. Yeah... it's really funny how I get immediately abducted before even doing one single TA mission. I was so happy... and then something like that happens Q_Q"
    Must be really painful if that happens after you've actually tried to get abducted for several hours...
    Maybe I should join random Japanese people who wanna do TA more often from now on, lol

Anyways... Ollin already posted the news on your page, huh?
    That weapon reskinning is like the best idea ever. I could finally make my Elder Rifle not look like an ugly piece of garbage, anymore!! *_*
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 76
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast