Conversation Between Ce'Nedra and Enforcer MKV

51 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. MSN? :3
  2. /o/ Fijne Verjaardag
  3. Yeah, gratz on your Noise Blower.
  4. /o/ check rare find topic
  5. If your bored, I'm on msn
  6. bored at work...4 hours before I can go home, nothing to do atm D; get on msn?
  7. Nani!?
  8. derp /o/
  9. Fuck yeah!
  10. Poor excuse It's been really boring lately online x.x Can't wait for MH3U, that way I have to focused on 2 games so I will play PSO2 less so it will be less boring, I hope.
  11. I'd love to play more. Shame the dog has my attention when I'm not hunting for a job. - w-
  12. Eh, we'll see.
  13. I know...I know though that on Tri you are able to convert your save file into a Pal version if you got a modded Wii and downloaded the Pal Tri game and burn it on a dvd...not sure if Wii U can do that and if you feel like that if the game doesn't ever go worldwide ;o
  14. Time will tell. Don't really see what they gain from this other than the ire of their fans..
  15. No one has any idea as of why they do this. THey can make fighting games and such worldwide as well D: I don't wanna be stuck with french/italian/spanish noobs who have no fking clue what they doing and fail the quest

I hope they fix this T_T
  16. What the hell? Capcom said that the 3DS version "would" have online, now they're backpedaling on that, as well as region-locking the Wii U version?

FFS, Capcom, enough of these shitty judgement calls!
  17. Enfie! http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-region-locked

Even if you get the game we need to think of a way...It should be possible, I mean it was possible with MHtri on the Wii as well...this is a sad day for me
  18. *pat* you will find it eventually....Just as I have to keep hope up for my Blade Dance...I know it's hard to do so from personal expierences but one day it will drop!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 51
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast