Conversation Between DoctorShanks and Sp-24

28 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Fixed. I'll try to respond to your PM's now.
  2. Sorry for barging in, but I wanted to say that the pic in Ken-chan's build says "The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available" to me.

And now thinking of it, that number really did go from 17 to 18. Happy birthday! Sorry for not noticing.
  3. Zahhak's stats are:

Celeb Zahhak Lv.3, 0/0/38/53/0 Over End.

I also had an Element Boost in my 1-slot Noble Cloak, so it helped, too. I also forgot to switch Mags, the damage should have been high+20.

And is my max damage really any special? I have no idea how did I get it, but I haven't paid any attention to it until you have.

And, of course, thank you as well, it was fun to play PSZ again.
  4. Thanks again for the run. Sorry it was so late though. I was really surprised at how high your Zahhak was hitting on Dark Falz. Could you maybe share the stats of it?

Akso, you can expect to see your name on the Rankings board sometime soon for Max damage inflicted. You're #3
  5. I am very sleepy right now, but if you are online, we may postpone it no further. I think I'll survive a run or two.
  6. Wonderful

It would be great if I could even get at least one game with you. I guess I'll see you online sometime
  7. No idea, to be honest. Whenever I get dedication to play PSZ, I drop it for another month before too long. No such thing as of now, though, so I'm going to stay here for at least some time.
  8. I've added you on PSZ. Are you going to be sticking around for a while?
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 28 of 28
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12