Conversation Between jonigavin and WuBing

20 Visitor Messages

1. OKAY Im'ready. Sorry for the long wait. :P
  2. Hey Gavin, I had been hosting MPH for approx. 3 hrs but didn't see you online, or I miscalculated the timezone?!
  3. [Gavin]
    WuBing,
    It WAS amazing to hear your voice too. MUST do this again. It was awesome!
  4. Hey Gaivn, call me when you want to MPH. Here is my phone number : 4084-0772-5255.
    I'm trolling XD.. It's pretty amazing that I can hear your voice! But please speak slowly so that I can catch..
  5. Nice shot XD.. take a break first.
  6. Hey, let's go quick match.
  7. First time really..?! Tho you were doing good ! Wanna do some FreePlay and then go back to PSZ?
  8. [Gavin]
    WuBing: Had lotsa fun. Taking a break too. First time I ever played zombie co-op. O_O Will be on PSZ later.
  9. Dunno what I was doing.. sorry XD. I'm gonna take a break now.
  10. DS Black Ops Zombies 'Facility' Glitch - YouTube

Please watch this and learn it.

Add-on: In order to make things easier, try your best to go across the couch*. After that, just remain the first door locked.

Good job dude!!!

I'll unlock the second door. Then, just stay beside me.
  11. [Gavin]
    Aye, aye, Capitain! Answering your call to arms.
    *edit- 5:42pm HI*
    Will study the link tonight. Up for some PSZ later.. Having a blast.
  12. Stop idling, Gavin! The zombies has invaded our base!!
  13. Good morning, WuBing!
    Sorry! My post re: we will be on-line Friday afternoon meant if we catch you.. happy! It's rare we get to hop on-line on a weekday.. play soo early. Have a great day..
  14. I was taking a shower at that time.. sorry QQ. Also, I'm not gonna show up that early until 8 or 9pm(PST).
  15. WuBing!
    Auuugh! Thought you changed your mind.. Gavin waited in wrong mode! ZOMBIE..noted. Our apologies..
    Tomorrow afternoon..we will PM you and be on-line PSZ.
    We need a new picto-chat msg! Take care.. *..head drop..sadness*
  16. Zombie mode right now!
  17. (Gavin)
    WuBing, thanks for the advice about the in and fu drops. I'll try to do it..
    (Joni)
    Hey WuBing!
    Thanks for the kind wishes.. I'm just glad it's over. (Hard ET Super mode is soo much more rockin'!
    Take care.
  18. Hey Gavin~

In my opinion, Arena is more likely to drop both Fu and In than any other areas, so just wait for it. If it doesn't arise, cancel the quest and do it repeatedly. By the way, the more nds consoles and copies of PSZ, the higher droprate.
  19. (Gavin)
    It showed you dropped link. I could have played but I didn't. I thought we would regroup.. Sorry. Good luck!
    (Joni)
    Hi, WuBing!
    Taking a brake, Hard ET 65th flr.. Ugh. I can't wait to finally access Super..
    (Gavin)
    There you are.. What took you so long? lol
  20. OMG I have to face Humilia alone XD!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20