Conversation Between LonelyGaruga and Stealthcmc1974

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hey no problem.

Meanwhile I'm getting OBS to show PSO2 but no audio playing cept my mic. Welp, this will be a while lol.
  2. Ah, all right. I ran a Google search on the matter and found a few possible alternative methods. Seems that one of them (running windowed capture instead of game capture) is working now, I'm gonna be testing it further. But it looks like this'll do it. Thanks for your time!
  3. I may also need someone to look at the test while its running mid-stream
  4. To be honest, I've never attempted it with PSO2. Have for a couple other things. I think the biggest obstacle for a game like this though is bit rate (since this game moves so damn fast). Its gonna be a lot of trial and error to see what bit rate i can use, but I'm not predicting I'll be able to pull off a 60FPS stream. I'm probably gonna run with a bit rate of 3000kbps to start.
  5. Ah it's cool, already a big help with what you've said. Have you streamed PSO2 successfully using OBS? I'd like to use that, it's just that PSO2 freaks out when I try to preview the stream with it. Not sure why it let me do it for my first stream attempt. Getting OBS and PSO2 to work together is more or less the only obstacle I need to resolve, past that it's trying to improve the quality of the stream, which is entirely optional.
  6. My recording set-up and streaming set-up are two entirely different things to be honest, although OBS is what I'd default to for streaming. However, its been forever since I've even tried streaming so I can't be of much help to you at the moment (I need to mess with a shit ton of settings in there).

What I CAN do though is run a test stream after I finish rendering out a video for a new series of mine for Tuesday. I'll do it for a few minutes, then check through my archives and mess around with settings until I get something that clicks. Sorry its not immediate, but its the best I can do at the moment.
  7. OK got a question about streaming. I've been doing quality tests but so far I'm pretty dissatisfied with the results. Based on your YT recordings, it looks like your setup is pretty good and about where I would like to be at, so I was wondering what you were doing, and if you have any recommendations for what I should do. So far I've used Open Broadcaster and Xsplit to stream PSO2, which were the two I used when I streamed DDFF. Open Broadcaster was great for DDFF but after my first quality test, it seems to have stopped working with PSO2. Xsplit doesn't have that issue, but it suffered massive frame skips during my quality test after my music player changed songs, which is pretty inexplicable. Pretty much kills any idea of streaming with it, those frame skips lasted the entire stream and made it pretty much unwatchable.

So uh, yeah. Any recommendations on what to do?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7