Conversation Between LP_Phoenix and EspioKaos

10 Visitor Messages

1. It's in the list that the game displays when you highlight the lottery option, so it should be there.
  2. ehm....im a lili bit confused....are u sure about the super drill x2 from the daily stamp lottery? cause i got a drill launcher from it this time,vivienne is confirmed (got one as well), dont know about the robopitch so far
  3. Yeah, if you click the undo link, it'll revert the last edit made to the article. If you click rollback, though, that'll revert all edits made by the last contributor. Thanks for the report!
  4. okay, just a lil report...this funny guy Vizzik on pedia changed the psycho wand stats and add a coment on item details....if i would know how to change it back with the undo option, i would do it....but before i do something wrong and make more probs, i just let u know and hope u can explain it for me...just click on undo button ?
  5. Oh, no, I agree. We could use a much better shot of the weapon. Please, feel free to upload a better image (maybe using a different name will help) and we can replace it manually.
  6. yep thats the screenshot....funny, even u cant delete it. i thought the chaos one doesnt look that good and so i want to upload a new...but if it doesnt work....okay, then i wont XD
  7. I tried to delete to the original + files, but it won't let me. I get a message saying they're corrupt. Even tried a few things to bypass it, but that didn't work. Oh, well. It's not a big deal.

Post a link to the Chaos Cannon image. Is it this one? http://psupedia.info/File:Lazer.png
  8. the idea of typing plus instead of + okay...i thought the same...but ehm, i cant use the files that i uploaded...do u delete them soon? so i can upload some new, cause i cant reupload a new version....

chaos cannon....The file is corrupt or has an incorrect extension. Please check the file and upload again. does that mean my new pic or the old one?

and btw...i need to stop my lil mistakes and stuff i forgot like --> after caption....u always need to change something after i edit the pages XD sry for that
  9. Yeah, the wiki software doesn't work well with certain symbols in file or article names. Plus signs and ampersands are a few that cause issues. (For articles that require them, we have to bypass this by typing the symbols using JP characters, so + instead of + and & instead of &.) When you re-upload the Crea-zashi+ and Crea Dagger+ images, just type out "plus" if you'd like.

On the Chaos Cannon image, what error is it giving you?

For Twin Glasher, we've already got one image of the CG model from the official site, but feel free to add one of a character holding them.

Thanks!
  10. ehm sry...there is some error with pedia...i think its the + in name whch makes the error...can u delete the both daggers...ill update them later again then....and when i tried to upload a new ver. of chaos cannon it doesnt work as well...and idk why ? O.o maybe u can help me
    and...do u need a ingame pic of twin glasher?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10