Conversation Between jimnokoi-sarafuki and JC200X

13 Visitor Messages

1. well not if i use my zombie guards to sieze them.
  2. Kay, you do that. Go ahead and risk getting shot by the air marshalls.
  3. not if i hi jack the plain and yell on the loud speaker's"oliolioli."
  4. The fu... No, you didn't change my mind! Especially just seeing how much less it is to book a flight there than I initially thought.

I'm moving to New York, and that's that! ...Hopefully. >.>
  5. you will not move to ny
    Mentok the Mindtaker - YouTube
    did i change your mind?
  6. um ill swing by in a bit should be there by 2ish. i went to my place last nihght forgot to change.i ran back down here and arrived in about 10:30 am so ill need a shower when i get there. uh i forgot to change so i look like a worse reck then i am usealy.
  7. Ha, I remember wanting to see that movie when it first showed in theaters.

Anyway, sure. Bring it by later tonight, if you can.
  8. hey i just got paul from the libary if your up for watching it.
  9. uh huh. i highly doubt that good sir.
  10. Let's just hope that doesn't happen. I'll die before that happens.
  11. Yeah that would be awsome i was gonna say we need a group pic. I think they would agree as well that needs to happen being it would totaly make other's mad that you where playing and teaching other's. Better watch it though kou and yuki might start calling you sempai.
  12. Dude, here I was thinking you were another deadbeat spammer I had to deal with; Until I saw your character list. Good to know you're on here! And never mind those ignorant blasphemers; I am God.

Anyway, we need a snapshot of all of us! Including Kou Matsu and Yukiikaze!

By the way, you need to change your attitude about yourself on here. Nobody wants to be friends with someone who only depresses the hell outta them.
  13. Wow you call your shelf a god and yet your called a mortal. That must suck to be you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13