Conversation Between SociableTyrannosaur and BIG OLAF

8 Visitor Messages

1. Sure thing
  2. Makes sense. At least the mystery of where you came up with it is solved, as was my prerogative. Thank you.
  3. lol I suppose. I figured "sexual" probably wouldn't get me too many pleasant looks for starters, but I actually thought the sociable part just sounded funny. if you put it back in that same scene, it sounds hilarious. "This stuff will make you into a goddamn sociable tyrannosaurus!"

So yeah...mix of funny/more appropriate.
  4. Naw, I doubt many people 'round here have even seen Predator, let alone get a reference about it. It's been a good, long while since I've watched it, myself.

Also, I take it you chose 'Sociable' over 'Sexual' for obvious reasons, haha,
  5. Yeah, lol I thought people would have picked up on it a bit more readily though.
  6. Oh, I see. That's pretty funny. I don't think the 'us' would make a big difference. People know what you're saying, lol. That's a fun little obscure reference, though.
  7. lol it's actually a parody of a scene in Predator. where Blain is chewing tobacco and says "This stuff will make you into a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus"

Sadly the username character limit kept me from adding the "us"
  8. Just wanted to say that your username reminds me of those pre-made XBOX Live Gamertags. "FlippantDolphin", "HilariousBeanstalk", "HomicidalBumblebee", etc.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8