Conversation Between SadieTheSadist and Ranmaru

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Sorry about last night. I left to let Cloud9 jump in. : ] I would have tried to join you and Kirtus and your friend but I got tired.

Here's my pokemon HG FC just in case. JUSTIN CASE.
    3309 8548 0758
  2. Lol Roxas. :3 I'm bored. Roxas and Sadie! I made a facebook about psz... so people could update their status about it... Guess... Meh.

Also, I needs your pokemon HG/SS fc. :3 (I also go on bulbagarden forums haha)
  3. Want to play today? Also, want to play some pokemon? : ]
  4. Hey sup? It was fun yesterday. I made it to my appointment! But bleh. -_- I had some nasty Barium... liquid. : [ So hopefully we can play today. : D

Also, get msn or something! LOL Oh, and read my thread and let me know what you think. : ]

Here it is: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179655

I KNOW you have had problems with joining me and stuff, so read this, and see if it may help. : D (not how to fix routers, meaning ways to assume how people will play PSZ, you'll know what I mean when you see it)
  5. What happened D: Imma make a room and assume you'll join. If not then we will play later. :3
  6. I'mma be off the computer. : D Adventure time!
  7. Also, I'm making a new room. Try to join and let me know if the same thing still happens, k?
  8. Haha. I'm full, but I'm testing some things. :3 I turned on frameburst mode on my router... I don't really know what the problem is lol.

Btw, this is what it gives me:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc...S&locale=en_US
  9. *resists urge to make a joke about it*
  10. Brb eating some KFC. : ]
  11. Ok, I'm going to make a room, try to join ok? Let me know if you still get those errors. I'm just testing. This is annoying me lol. : [
  12. :/
    Hopefully there's a way to fix it
  13. Yes, I am checking it currently, thank you. : ]
  14. well,i usually get ERROR CODE NUMBER 84030
    could you check that?
  15. Hmmm really? I wish I knew what it was too. I'm going to check support.nintendo.com to see what it could. And today I'll deff play with you. : ]
  16. it's unfair...
    i can't join you,i get disconnected all the time
    you can join,but some people can't when you're there
    i wonder what's wrong...?
  17. Hey, I didn't know what happend... D: I was in niko's party, you said you left... and then it said the hoster left but the hoster was still there. : [

Basically if you want we can still play later. : D Lol i wish the ds had messaging on it while not in-game. xD
  18. Yep I will try that. I wonder, if that's me... or something, or does this usually happen?
  19. can you try joining me?
  20. Ok got ya. I can wait. : ]
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast