Conversation Between Getsuga and Shinji Kazuya

124 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
  1. On what?
  2. LIAR.

GET ON.
  3. You blind whippersnapper!
  4. Hey, I was on all day and never saw you whore!
  5. It's Assman to you son.
  6. ...You ass, I'm not even that much younger than you! & Yeah, me completely dropping off of PSO-World and Phantasy Star was because of me breaking my damn charger. D:
  7. Pfff you little kids always breaking your damn toys.
  8. Of course we're playing PSPo2 fgt. But we gotta wait until I get a new charger for my PSP. -.-
  9. If ye wanna play some PSP2 together just give me a shout on MSN.
  10. Been playing Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and Atelier Rorona on PS3, both are very fun. Sin and Punishment Successor of the Skies and Sonic Colors on Wii. White Knight Chronicles Origins on PSP. Tekken 6, GTA IV and Deathsmiles on 360.
  11. I play it but rarely. Have tons of other cool, fun and better games to play, old and new.
  12. Do you still play PSPo2? Thinking about coming back from the hell that competitive Pokemon is becoming. :b
  13. You failing! Still haven't seen you online...
  14. Where are the bullets? Where do I get my bullets? Are the bullets up there?
    Oh hai! o o
  15. Guess whose still alive, motherfucker?
  16. Don't remember who Canti was but Haruto is awsome. Some of my favourite types of character all in one. :>
  17. The other two still sound soooo awesome.

& Naota is like my favorite anime character ever. FLCL was as epic, perverted, and hilarious as anime gets...which is saying alot.

Oh, and Haruko was cool and stuffz. :3.

I hated Canti. Freaking robot.
  18. Nandaba Naota from Furi Kuri? EXCELLENT!
    Epic anime OVA.
  19. It's a rail shooter. So far it's the only one I tried out of the three and it's DAMN fun!
  20. My gayness is sort of easy to catch. Roflmfao.

& I'd play No More Heroes 2 and Sonic Colors forever. I'd never even remember the other one. o:
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 124
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast