Conversation Between RobTrance and Lord J. Maximus

57 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hmph! Spare me your lies!
  2. lol they're shutting the Xbox servers on 25/08, typical!
  3. Why you little!!!..
  4. it sure lived long after you said that
  5. ;D
  6. well im gonna need the discs after tomorrow. since i dont have time to reoganize everything. (for psu) so if u could come round drop them off i can then like put everything back n stuff and leave u too it, my computers gettin its ass wiped
  7. Just tell me when you're bloody finished messin' about on there...
  8. Oh joshua... >.> Seriously.. all u gotta do is ask and i even left u an offline message explaining what and when and how things were gonna be but nooooooooope, you didnt check, and thats what you get! get on msn sometime and i'll tell u D:

and the pass u changed it too, u didnt even know it you fool. whats all the ASRT253524SDFASasdasSE about? i mean if i could copy and paste it, sure that would be quite easy but nay.
  9. Quite impossible seeming as I don't know my own password!...
  10. Nigga plz.
  11. Bollocks. The moment you somehow got back onto my account, Maximus was gone, along with all my hard effort and achievment.
  12. Oh shit, i accidently deleted maxi i was trying to make a new char!! sorry!
  13. Now, I have returned all of my possessions back to Maximus. Don't know how the hell you got into the account, but you made a bloody mess. Everything was almost ruined. If for some reason you come back into the account, do not touch Lord Maximus, everything there is absolutely vital and I've left 1 000 000 meseta for you to buy photon arts etc..............................
  14. It would be impossible to guess my password. If you really were the one who ruined my Lord Maximus, it would not have been through guessing my password.
  15. your pw was sooo obvious! and no she doesnt know it lol. i conceal it to the world, jus you know it ;o well.... me too :P
  16. It couldn't have been you who ruined Lord Maximus, nobody on this Earth knows my password.
  17. magic
  18. There's no way you could've accessed Maximus's account.
  19. that stuff that this malicious user took is on TRANCE U FAGGIT I THOUGHT U QUIT oh wait.. u did now xD thanks for the stuff ma nigga! <3
  20. No you do not get to have Maximus. Although he has been destroyed, he shall remain as long as that game does and what do you mean you're not a malicious user?...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 57
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast