Conversation Between Seth Astra and NeonaPulsar

1235 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
  1. We really need to find something to do in minecraft. Wondering around and digging holes by myself is not as much fun as you'd think....
  2. I never even got a picture of my old server house...
  3. Chat box.
  4. Random sidenote: Did you know you share the name of the egyptian God of Chaos. "Seth"

Fun fact i learned recently.
  5. *Points to the chat box* Hurry, I GTG in... Well, it'll take a while. But hurry anyway.
  6. Hiya
  7. beat you to it by about 40 min. but hey, i can't complain.

Glad you could make it.
  8. Of course, if I'm here but not on the chat, it means one of two things:

1. I just logged on.

2. I'm on my phone and taking a quick check.

Now, if you're not there, would you like to come to the chat? (I'm about to run there myself)
  9. Theres always that chance . . .
  10. You really should get in the habit of going on the chat when you're on here. Just 'cause I'm not on PSOW doesn't mean I'm not on the chat.
  11. I'll do it when I make new stuff... That reminds me, I DO have some photo-worthy Terraria stuff...
  12. *Slams fist down onto your desk*

"Your viewers demand more minecraft pictures!!"

*holds the pose for a minute, before renching her fist away, trying to shake the pain off.
  13. Nah, I'm just lazy.
  14. -_-

You really have lost your touch for creative summons... XD
  15. Chat. Now.
  16. And you said i wouldn't get it to you by tomorrow... XD
  17. Chat.
  18. lol. Aye. Coming.
  19. Well, I generally assumed that when the word "chat" appeared in one of my visitor messages, you guys automatically know to go there. So yes, get over there.
  20. *points to Notifications* Yes. Looked through what others have posted for me in my images.

Shall i join you on Chat then?
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 1235
Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast