Conversation Between Shinji Kazuya and SilkaN

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I got that one yesterday too :O

I did the fix game guard error thing, I press launch game and nothing so I just restarted PC. After that it worked fine again.
  2. Yeah. Did not help at all. I don't even get an error message, just the "WE NEED YOUR ERL FILES FOR NOTHING" window.
  3. When you get in the game turn off pingzapper. You'll go to the title screen, log in again with pingzapper off. For me it works. You can save the pingzapper time xD
  4. Well I'm still one if ya can get in and do something

Have you tried game guard errors fix with Tweaker?
  5. Well I could play for 60 minutes.
    The timer at the bottom of the PZ window said so.
    Dunno about all this shit. ._.
  6. I thought it was 30 minutes only lol. I says on the site 0.0
  7. Some hours?
    PingZapper automatically shuts itself off after 60 minutes. As long as it is a free account, that is.
    Well, I could try to run pso2.exe right now, but I expect GameGuard to interfere and close the game before it even starts. Like 95% of the times when I try to run it.
  8. Good day SilkaN! So I guess you're not able to log in normally still, right? Have you been playing using some of those thingies like vpns, etc.? I'm asking 'cause I'm planning to play for some hours till the pingzapper free time thing expires and don't have anyone on in friend list, probably.
  9. I'll be watching Hanayamata too. Downloaded it yesterday but haven't watched yet.

B20 was so empty. Very sad :<
  10. Yeah PZ is quite effective.

Usually, I don't watch Shoujo anime because I think they are generic shit. Even more generic than the generic romantic comedy / harem anime series.
    Yeah, Gekkan Shoujo is one of the two Shoujo anime. The other one is Aoi Haru Ride.
    You should try watching Hanayamata. The first episode was beautiful.
    I think I'll be watching 85% of this season again...
  11. I just got in using pingzapper, wow so easy 0.0
  12. Shoujo anime? xD Well if you like it what's the problem?

I started watching a new one today. Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki-kun! Quite funny.
  13. You should probably do that. It's a free recustomization after all! xD

By the way, my boredom made me watch two new shoujo anime of the summer season. What am I doing with my life ._.
  14. I'm thinking about using that just to hop in and grab the compensation things.
  15. That's too bad.
    As for me, only PingZapper works on my side. :/
  16. Nope. Still same 107 thing.
  17. Yo!
    Were you able to log in lately and take some screenshots?
    I'm kinda bored at the moment. ._.
  18. Thanks ^_^

I would be more happy if this madness got fixed but... yeah <_<
  19. Oh, and the forum says that today's your birthday.
    Happy Birthday!
  20. Yes, I do have hope. Even if there will be some sort of IP ban / ISP block / whatever after the update, I'll find a way. xD
    By the way, when I tried this pingzapper method again yesterday I forgot to turn it off before logging in and when I turned it off I immediately got a 630. So I was thinking:
    If the game works perfectly fine while using pingzapper and keeping it active all the time, why not buy a gold account? The free trial version is only active for 30 minutes (THAT'S TOO SHORT!), while a gold account lasts for half a year and is really cheap in my opinion.

So, if there's an IP ban / whatever after the update, I will be using PingZapper.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 34
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast