Conversation Between Vashyron and Ark22

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. EclipsXe made a site

http://endgamex.enjin.com/home

If you want you can join it and we can make the PSO2 base pretty good and what not. We are trying to get other games up and running like our last site that got changed to nothing but DCUO that we left. It was pretty popular but after we hated the game we just said screw it xD.
  2. Haha fair enough man, fair enough. But I may go Force with sub-Hunter or vice versa.
  3. Sure man! I'll probably mainly be Hunter, Sub Gunner. If sub classes are in.

(Didn't want to insert a sole off topic comment in that thread with nothing else. Haha.)
  4. DUH! I am ready for that...Reggie has proved that my body is ready! (not sexual for you dirty minded people >=/)
  5. Haha. You signed up for the Closed Beta right? I'll definitely party with ya there.
  6. Just wanted to show love to my friend B)
  7. Here was Vashyron.
  8. Ark was here.
  9. Thanks man
  10. ...Yeah I didn't see anything like that in the game menus. Maybe it's there, I just used Fraps instead, though not much can be told by the FPS on the title Screen.
  11. Pretty much
  12. Well I don't know about that, something like Fraps FPS counter?
  13. Well, I read somewhere, if you go to some option it will show how many FPS you will have if you run it on that particular setting
  14. I'm not sure what you mean?
  15. Dood, where is that post that shows how to test to see if your game can run it on the alpha installer.exe?

16. ^ Not sure if you got it, but use this one instead of the one you are currently using as that one you are using now is over the 50KB PSOW Signature Size Limit.
  17. Sorry about Spoilers.

Also actually use this one: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12804628/Sig...en%20Ark22.jpg

That other one is above the file size limit.

18. Eh? Hope you don't mind but I kinda watermarked my name in there. Fine or do you want me to move anything?

(Also I do hope you know Hakumen actually is Future Jin. Haha.)
  19. The guy with the long sword...Forgot his name. The white night or something like that.
  20. Actually one of the first versions of the Signature I tried, was with Jin instead of Ragna. It didn't really turn out great. So I scrapped it, but I do want to make a Jin one in the future if I can make it look good for myself, sorry.

If you want another character I could have a go though.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast