Conversation Between Crystal_Shard and BIG OLAF

16 Visitor Messages

1. Hey there Olaf. Hope you had a good New Year's Day as well. :3
  2. Hello, hope you had a pleasant and safe New Year celebration, Crystal.

3. Yeah. I'm trying to hold my temper a bit more.

Also, "mountain range", ahehe~.
  4. Nah, that's fine imo, though personally I wish more people would just outright ignore the various wandering trolls and continue to talk over their heads. (with a discreet PM to a mod at the same time. :3) Gives them less validation.

Anyway, it would be a sad day if we no longer had Nassie's mountain range to grace the pages once in a while. XD
  5. Yes, I'm personally sick of being attacked all the time. It's made me think about just leaving this place forever a couple of times in the past week or so. But, then I remember I have a lot of friends, and people who actually like me (I think?).

But when I see someone who's a dick and needs to learn their place, I call them out. If I get hate for that, then so be it. But thanks again.
  6. My pleasure. :3 Over the top humour is fun to read over all the srs bsns posts the forum's been seeing lately. It's getting real tiring to see posters old and new alike keep sniping each other over petty rubbish really.

Don't blame you for being angry that day anyway - pk4man and his type tend to interchange "free speech" for "free to be an a**" all too often.
  7. Hello, Crystal. I just now realized that I never thanked you for your brief compliment when it popped up the other day, since I was pretty angry at the time and wasn't paying 100% attention to things.

So, thank you, and I appreciate it. Have a good night/day.
  8. Oh, okay. I'll look it up on Google sometime soon.
  9. Yeah, it's a pretty old anime. Was probably never shown on Toonami due to NSFW reasons. ^_^ It's a little younger than Sailor Moon though, based on the wiki entries for both.
  10. I'm not sure what any of that (Ifruita, OVA El-Hazard) is. Apologies.

If it's an anime or something, I'm not into that so much anymore.
  11. I'll usually assume a certain avatar is the same person, at least until I doubletake because he/she just said something completely different from normal.

Hmm, Crystal's signature long blue hair was inspired by Ifurita, from the old OVA El-Hazard. My soft spot is more for long flowing hair (preferably blue or silver, though black or blonde is still good) though.
  12. Yes, I thought that Goat666 fellow was Palle the first time he posted...it does get rather awkward, since I too tend to associate a poster with their avatar first and foremost. Most times I don't even look at the poster name if I think I recognize their avatar.

As for Nassie's design, I made her a Beast in PSU because I thought Laia was attractive, yes. But, the reason I made her 'theme', if you will, blue was due to the schoolboy crush I had on Sailor Mercury back in 4th grade when I would watch Sailor Moon on Toonami every afternoon. So, I kind of have this soft spot for short blue hair.
  13. Wayu and I had a couple of good runs. 8-9 posts max before we had a combo breaker. XD Avatar changing can be a little jarring though sometimes, given that I associate certain avatars with certain people after some time. The influx of newbies is making that harder. ^_^'

On Laia: Haha, that explains the design sensibilities that went into making Nassandra. ^_^ I think Laia is cool though, but I probably shouldn't comment much on her seeing as I skipped out on PSU AoI and Ep 3. (Meh Gameguard and my PC of yore)
  14. I think I remember those instances. Happens a lot when people have the same avatar. I'm glad no one else uses Laia like I do for that reason. Well, and because I think Laia is sexy, when just about no one else does.
  15. Yeah, I got the custom avatar from that contest. Previously I was using the same avatar as another forum member, Wayu. Made for some fun times when we posted multiple times on the same thread...

... until someone broke the combo anyway. ^_^
  16. Don't mean to bother you, but was your avatar always the crop from your (current) profile picture? I had never noticed until looking at our mutual friend Renzo's page and seeing your comment.

...oh, didn't you place in that PSO 10th Anniversary contest? That would explain it. If not, then my question stands. Thank you for your time.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16