Conversation Between MESeele and AnonymousHat00

10 Visitor Messages

1. wow thanks man. i thought it was a really nice video XD!!!!
  2. Hey! Found this and thought it was awesome. He's only 17! Anyway, a vid for a vid (albeit a little bit belated on my part )

‪Madeon - Pop Culture (live mashup)‬‏ - YouTube
  3. Ikr it's crazy
  4. Changed my mind. I like it entirely. It's one of those songs that grows on you after the umpteenth play.
  5. AH! It does too! And yeah, I have it on repeat at the moment. Also, as cute as it is, and now that you've mentioned it, the ending reminds me half-way between the Clannad robot and GLaDOS haha.
  6. Sadly enough i cant stop listening to it. i have to agree the first couple of minutes are strange but after that it gets great.

*sighs* Kinda reminds me of clannad..........
  7. I enjoyed it after 1:20 when the beat concretizes, and all in all I liked it. Not such a heavy beat, but more of an ambient tone. Kinda reminds me a bit of owl city.

But the start (0:34-1:20) is really sporadic, almost like they were testing out their synths beforehand with the recorder on . When the vocals grate/static/slur during that part it really tosses me out of the groove it's forming. Haha. Thanks for sharing! From there on out it was good.
  8. Don't mind it. Fast paced music with a heavy beat tends to help immerse me when drawing/ playing. Why?
  9. Do you like techno?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10