Conversation Between str898mustang and Arika

12 Visitor Messages

1. I'm not sure if I'm going to play or not. I was online the other day and I played. I got bored after 10 minutes. Haven't really been in the gaming mood nowadays. If I decide to play, I'll let ya know.
  2. Hey Ortius, so do you plan to play PSO2? I haven't seen you online since alpha-test.

I m planing to invite my old friends into team.
  3. plus I wanted to get to mission quick (i only had an hour or so to play, that the reason I rushed to mission counter). I'll get your friend request on the next time server is up.
  4. Yeah I saw ya...i thought that was an invite to a party (which I was already in party). I'm still trying to get the hang of stuff on there.
  5. hey Ortuis did you see me? I was calling you in game a few time? I think Megalodon is you right? and I also sent you friend request, and no reply yet.
  6. So how would it? you will come to event right? invite your JP friends too
  7. I check it every day. I just recently got back from a 5 day camping trip but I'm back now.
  8. Do you still check group recently? or you can no longer catch with the speed? xD
  9. I knew that it can drop over 40%, just like any other GC items. I just say "only getting low %" to say that it is very hard to find, and still getting low %. highest I saw in game is 41%.

If it were not rare, u would never seen people try to use GC bring it up to 10/10 unless it is very high %.
  10. I figured it be rare, i saw a pic of a 42% ground 10/10 one on jp uploader. I still stick with Buti though.
  11. I don't want to scare people out there, so I will just tell you here that the axe is very rare even in GC mission.

people only getting it as low % too, so they only upgrade element to 40%.
  12. Yo! hey ;o
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12