Conversation Between KunoTatewaki and EspioKaos

47 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. I got the jp version of psp2 but the problem is I dont know the language like my brother >_< so it makes things difficult
  2. Yeah, I plan on picking up the US version next week. Not sure yet if I'll go online, though. Never did with the JP version, actually. Just played lots of story mode.
  3. you would be busy. are you going to join up on the PsP2 US side?
  4. Yo! Busy busy! Trying to get the PSPo2 wiki ready for the game's release while making an attempt to work some time in for Metroid: Other M. Among other projects.
  5. sup dude
  6. Same old stuff, I suppose. Short work week this week, though. Definitely looking forward to that!
  7. sup logan-san?
  8. nice
  9. Ah, same old stuff, I suppose. About to head to the gym for a little while.
  10. whats up logan-san?
  11. Awesome! Depending on how they handle Protectors δ (I think it'll probably be released next week, and likely will last three weeks), you could probably cap off your character. I think I've got about four levels to go before I'm there, so I might do the same, depending on how much Absolute Zero I play.
  12. xelly is at lvl 154 and over 1/2 the way to 155
  13. Yeah, I made sure to take advantage of the 2x EXP modifier while it lasted. It was just what I needed to get over LV100. Now I don't feel like I'm in too much of a rush since I can play most S3s with my friends. My next leveling rush will probably be in the upcoming ice event, provided they do an EXP boost with it.

Anyway, I won't get to play much over the next few days since I'll be moving to a new apartment. A little break from the game will be nice, though.
  14. are you grinding away on JP I see.. Xelly has had his ups in down in the game lately, more downs though.
  15. just remember skills cap at 30 and once you get 10 done of the category, you get the 2x multiplier which helps for raising them
  16. Yeah, I'm really enjoying it. And it's great how quickly my TECHNICs level up. Barta isn't a pain to level anymore. I'm looking forward to playing some more tonight just to see what else it has to offer.
  17. Are you liking it so far?

18. I finally remembered to borrow my friend's PSP, so I was up later than I figured I'd be playing Phantasy Star Portable.
  19. Up late as usual logan-san
  20. and a string Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegid!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 47
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast