Conversation Between Scale of Judgment and lsen

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. no comments in over 3 years? wow! you need some comment luv <3
  2. ISEN! YOU BETTER BE CLONED SO I CAN SLAUGHTER YOU IN A SEA OF CORPSES!
  3. Merry Christmas Isen, I wish that you don't get stuff before I do! MUAHAHAHAHAHA
  4. Why Val, Merry Christmas. I hope you get all that you want
  5. Ragnorak Odyessy and Persona 4 Golden are pretty fun. You should try Persona 4 Golden it so I can see what type of twisted SOS message you'll send to everyone on the PSN network.
  6. Well! how've you been? I see you've been lazy.
  7. It is not news now!
  8. As i said, was on the news!
  9. I don't need to ask what other people what they think because I'm not insecure about it!
    And I stopped watching seasame street after I was a kid...
  10. MAYBE we should ask other people and see what they think!
    Also, if you have not been paying attention, the Cookie Monster has cut his addiction to cookies since Sesame Street wants to promote a healthier image so he now mainly eats vegetables! (This was all over the news when they did it, how could you have missed it?!)
  11. Being self absorbed means I would only say " I don't get rares." I am conscious of everyone else. " You douchebag, you're getting everything I need...Noob gets Rebellion...Leech gets Alchemist Shadow..." That's being conscious of other people!
    So anywho, your perception is yours and just because people think it's adult doesn't mean it is adult. When a child sees the cookie monster, they see a guy who likes cookies...when an adult sees the cookie monster it's a drug addict...
  12. Now you're just making excuses! AND YOU ARE SELF ABSORBED! "Pity me, I don't get rares, everyone steals them from ME," blahblahblah!
  13. I'M NOT SELF-ABSORB!! ESRB Rating changes with online play! Though I don't see the rating system in Japan so I have to use caution!
  14. WHY SHOULD YOU NOW?! STOP BEING SO SELF ABSORBED! :P
  15. WHY SHOULD I ASK 5 PEOPLE IF THEY ARE ADULTS?
  16. I'm sorry to tell you but EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WAS ADULT! You should ask them!
  17. ITS ONLY ADULT IF YOU THINK IT IS MR. FREUD WHO THINKS EVERYTHING IS A PHALLIC SYMBOL. People may allude to a certain reference but it is only an illusion!
  18. You didn't seem to care if kids were playing PSP2! Who knows how you damaged poor Archer with all those adult oriented AWs!
  19. Well my radioactive mohawk friend! I'm juggling with both an English and Japanese audience. So some of the AW will pop for one, the other, or both.
    That being said. I also have to consider that kids might be playing more on pso2...
  20. So... I saw some screenshots someone did of Frost's pso2 AWs. Idk... they just seemed more creative in psp2 (and a few others agree with me!). I was a bit disappointed in seeing them ):
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast