Conversation Between Dark Reaper and AlexCraig

20 Visitor Messages

1. If I lost GC Alex, I would be fuming.
  2. lucky ive lost 1 mem card befor that and befor i lost that mem card it curupted 2x and each main was over like 50. each time ive lost an account ive spent like 300+ hours on my main. and on this account that i resently lost i was able to get my tp into runes at lvl 55 and my hunter was 107 so im realy mad at that.
  3. Heh. Joy.
    We lost a memory card once, but haven't found it. Fortunately, no PSO info (aside from a few friends') was on it.
  4. lol well my sister uses the exsuce "but theres 2 people who live in here" ya there is but the other one is 10 and makes her messes outside her room lol.
  5. Ugh... sounds like my sister's room.
  6. i checked behind every place in my room it might be. im still betting that its in my sisters room cus she took my wii and the mem card was in it and now its not. i tryed looking in there but its 2x worse with cloths and boxes of food
  7. Ick. Yeah, that does suck. I'm sure you'll find it. You may have left it at a friend's place or it may have fallen behind something.
  8. ya i no what you mean, i havnt had much to talk about cus i lost my mem card and im realy mad about it and realy realy realy dont wana start over. i hope ill find it cus its the best ive ever done!
  9. Yo! We haven't talked for a while. You've been on my friend list, yet we haven't spoken much.
  10. ok thank you i will!
  11. This is in the arcade? I don't exactly know, myself. You may have to contact Ryna or Tomeeboy.
  12. i have a problem theres a glitch going on with battle pong. I had rank 1 befor this but the glitch said i beat it by alot. yet i got that score sky whire. any idea what i should do?
  13. Heh, that's okay.
  14. Sorrie that would be my fault I dont read things untill I have all ready messed up
  15. Odd... I thought I added you as a friend...
  16. Can do because I perfer PSO over PSU, I am more of a fallower any way, Hate poeple who think there better then others.
  17. No problem! Just make sure the groups simple rules are followed ^_^
  18. thanks for the invite!
  19. Okay. I can send you the invite.
  20. May I join your social group "Hunters Guild"? I compleatly agree with you PSO is WAY better then PSU!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20