Conversation Between Izanagi00 and darkamidamaru

270 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
  1. Hell yeah!

?????? ??????????????????? / P4D - YouTube

I thought that new character might be Kanami Mashita lol i guessed right~
    btw are you watching Devil Suvivor the animation? I never played the game but it seems like they're rushing it.
  2. This song reminds me of Lotus Juice and Shihoko Hirata. Im actually pretty hooked on it

Danganronpa - The Animation Opening (OP) (SUBBED) (HD) - "Never Say Never" - YouTube

Are you watcvhing this anime? it reminds me of Virtues last reward.

EDIT: I just found out that its coming out for the Vita in 11th Feb; im getting it
  3. Whoaho! the first soundtrack has Yumi Kawamura in it im sensing another live concert on it way~ I actually like the second sound track better tho

I wonder why soo many people are online early today; im online because of stomach pains >.< ouchies

Sadly i don't own a 3DS and won't be able to get it
    Which is why im abit bummed out. Btw thanks for the vid i think im gonna downloAahhh i mean buy the PQ soundtrack once it gets released

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGdiXjhXomQ#t=111

EDIT: sorry i haven't uploaded the Ys Celceta pics yet; i accidently overwrite my old save data over my current one
    Man i hate how the way the vita is set up for data transfer -__-
  4. Arigatou gozaimasu Senpai.
    I've been looking all over for this to show you and I finally found it. They released two short sound clips of music from Persona Q, the first you hear will be one of the P3 MC battle themes and the second sounds like it may be from a selection screen. Enjoy;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JxyzLJp2a4

Shoji Meguro is a freaking Genius, a brilliant composer. If the songs and music keeps being this good I just... I might not be able to survive what P5 has in store for us. The hype just can't be stopped. I've been meaning to ask will you be getting PQ?
  5. Thnks and merry christmas to you too. may next year things get better for you ^_^

"Perusona!"
  6. Merry Christmas Senpai and and I hope you have a great New Year. May the year of Persona(2014) bring great new things.
  7. I got my bokken for about £15 and its totally worth it; I swing it around at every chance I get
    Theres this beautiful one made out of ebony but it cost like £200 O_O I could buy a real sword for that much.

LOL when you said that about Jack Frost I pictured him in Mario Kart.

Tell me about it, I brought both the P3 & P4 artbooks. His works are soo popular that they even released a English text version of his artbook

OMG I wanna know about the female Laharl too but geez that they could have made him cuter lol.
    Regarding Priere it was never explain in La Pucelle Tactics but I remember watching a vid on Disgaea 4 saying something about that. If I find the vid I’ll post it. But I gotta say I really like her transformation
    Same I really do want some character from P4 to appear in P5; it would be such a shame if they didn’t because alotta fans were expecting P3 cast to meetup with P4 cast. Wait, you don’t think that’s what Persona Q is for do you? Im just watching those vids and now im getting alittle worried God they’re soo cute~

Oh btw check this out:
    Persona 3 The Movie #1: Spring of Birth PV04 - YouTube
    Looking at the trailers it looks like it covers quite a bit of the story.
    Im soo jelous that everyone in Japan has already watched it. I need to find it even if it’s a camera version O_O it’s my destiny~

EDIT:
    Disgaea 4 DLC (US) - Priere - YouTube
  8. Senpai they just released some new PQ footage enjoy;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDDxBsRXp4U
    and;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3_J9FqgD8
  9. How much would a Bokken cost on Ebay I should look it up. I hate his moments of jealousy but he really isn't a forgettable char.

Jack Frost would fit as a Cameo even in Mario games. It would be funny to randomly see him throwing snow balls at Mario and Freezing him saying hee ho the whole time. Then again it would be awesome to see all the Jack Brothers make a cameo.

I don't think they can change the artist that they currently have, his art is just too memorable. Just thinking about this now how could the portraits get any better than the are already. Also seeing the in game models in HD holy crap what is that going to look like.

Yes I usually transmigrate my chars for the first time around lvl 100 as well. It's pretty hard to get your chars stronger without getting stronger first. It would be cool to see the more grown up versions of the Chars from D2 in Disgaea 4, but the cameo that would surprise me is female Laharl which reminds me how the hell did that happen?

Yep the first Play throughs usually amount to 70-80. The Persona games never really drag on since the story really hooks you in. The amount of content they do add to the games feels like it did belong there in the first place. Good luck with the hunt for those materials then and have fun.

When I was playing Disgaea 2 and found Priere she became one of the chars that I just couldn't do without, she even had the strongest Healing spell so yeah no reason to not include her. No, I haven't played La Pucell Tactics only heard about it. How did she become an overlord?

Their are saying that Arena 2 is the sequel so the Shadow Operatives that appear there are all we are gonna get. I agree Yukari is looking great. It seems she's happy doing what she is doing, the same can be said about Junpei too. I'm hoping for some Shadow Ops cameos in P5.
  10. Yeah I got it off ebay I figured why not, most of my favourite anime characters use bokkens.
    LOL I never get tired of hearing Junpei’s line.

OMG I was about to say that too, Jack Frost and his kind fits well in Sonic games.

I hope they get the same artist who drew the characters for P3 & P4 otherwise im not sure it will be the same

I never transmigrated my characters to the max but I always do it at Lv100 first, how about you?
    I think they include characters from D2 into the Vita version since it’s already out

LOL all my persona games were at least 70 hours for me and that’s just getting through story mode. When I think it’s all over something totally unexpected happens. They make it feel like im playing a sequel (^-^)v
    As for Ys theres a New game+ which you can play on a hard difficulty. You can do it as much as you want. Im currently on my fist cycle farming for materials to create those permanent stat boosts hehe.

I agree, in the first Disgaea I couldn’t get my Laharl as strong as Priere. Have you played La Pucell Tactics? Priere was the main Character, she was a maiden buuuut I prefer her overlord version much better.

I know what you mean i don’t know how they’re gonna fit all of that in Arena 2. Unless they plan to leave unanswered questions or leave it to our imagination? The members all have to be Persona users otherwise they’ll be useless during the dark hour. I really gotta say Yukari is looking GREAT!!! Otherthan that I can’t really predict whats gonna happen >.<
  11. A Bokken!? Wow you really are prepared Senpai. I have a bat and that should be pretty good enough hehe. I'm gonna go all Junpei on them. "Get Back here you son of a...."

iia please no sonic cameos in my Persona or SMT games but I can see Jack Frost as a cameo in Sonic games.

Oh you'll be busy on January kk, as for Persona in HD I don't think I can even comprehend what it will look like. One screen is all I ask for but no we got chairs haha.

The main Chars in Disgaea are always a head of any of the characters you create. That is until you start to earn their other class tiers. I'm wondering if they'll add any of the chars from DD2 to the Vita version of D4 that would be cool.

Only 40 hours? Oh well I've heard a lot of good things about the game so maybe it has good replay value. What the hell am I saying? Only forty hours maybe I'm just getting used to the amount of time you have to put into Persona games.

My favorite up to this point are Adell, Priere, and maybe Valvatorez but that will have to wait till I get the Vita Version. Priere is one Powerful char.

Edit; As a side note what the hell are they gonna do with the whole Shadow Operatives idea do you think? It sounded like a really awesome idea, it'd be stupid to throw it out the window.
  12. LOL for most people noises in the middle of the night means a Burglary; i actually keep a Bokken by the side of my bed so im well prepared

Wow i guess that also means we're gonna see mixed cameos in each game? that would look good for Sega not im not soo sure for Atlus.

I think im gonna be busy in January anyway so i can wait (^ - ^)b
    I know we already covered this but this will be the first Persona in HD!! *going wild*

Thats true i know i've died a few times in the begining dispite; i could be because i only power leveled Laharl, Ash, Adel etc (i can't help it, i want them to have all the exp).

LOL well i brought the limited addition version bacause i did the same for Ys Seven. Im a huge fan of falcom games that most the most impressive environments, its soo wonderful.
    The game is about 40 hours long with some grinding. Right now im farming for materials to buy special items that will pernamently raise my stats. the game is very fast past and the skills system is pretty addictive its a really good game. Not much voice acting tho i'll post some pics when i get the chance. Oh unfortunately no online feature

I think prier and Laharl are still my favourite characters. Not sure if i asked you but do you have a fav?
  13. The latest game that I played for Sonic was Sonic Adventure 2 battle for the Gamecube and that was too long ago to remember. Yes, I'm not a vampire anymore and thanks I tell you it is annoying waking up in the the middle of the night cause if I laugh, well you know.... It'll wake everyone. haha

Yeah I'm serious a while ago everyone though that Localizations from Atlus were done for but hasn't sailed on that yet. We will just have to wait and see. If the same situation that happened to Pso happens to Persona or anything Shin Magami Tensei related Blood will be spilled.

You are already a member if you buy their games they treat their fans extremely well, they would probably set up thrones foe all of their fans before they start their maniacal plan. It was a pretty big announcement and I'm just wondering how many places around the world the announcement got to because the hype cannot be stopped. I can't remember who but someone stated that we might start getting info on P5 in January don't quote me on this, I know that I read this somewhere on one of their articles.

You can say that again I'm working on my competitive team as we speak and it is time consuming.

Yeah I don't usually get the urge to create chars in Disgaea. Well only when it's mandatory in the beginning when you don't have that many support chars when you need them. It's so easy to die in Disgaea when starting off if you aren't prepared.

I heard of Celceta how is the game seriously gimme the dirt I really want to know. I'm not sure if they have dropped the price on D3 yet what was the original price anyway $39.99? I can't remember.

Ah Disgaea 2s intro I completely agree, Adel is one of the characters that they keep improving on in each game. His moves just keep getting flashier and flashier they look ridiculously awesome.
  14. LOL I know what you mean I ended my last Sonic run with the ones for the dream cast. Everything after that became boring >_<
    Oh excellent you graduated from being a vampire lol

Are you serious!? Sega and Atlus, together, I don’t think I can get use to seeing that.

LOL if Atlus plotting against the world I need to make sure I become a member. They do seem over confident with their advertisement. They’re certain we’ll like whatever they put out. I just wish they give us a bit more to think about in that latest trailer.

The latest Pokemon looks pretty good; everyone seems to be playing it.

Whoa I think I will be buying Disgaea 4 Vita version. What I learnt from Makai Kingdom is that there are soo many cameos to choose from and not enough slots. In the end there was no point in me making my own little army. Is that how you play as well?

Ugh I still haven’t brought Disgaea 3; I got such a backlog of games to master >.< im currently playing Ys Celceta (awesome game).

I gotta say I like the music in the second trailer but my favourite song in Disgaea is the opening intro for Disgaea 2 (the one with Rasalin).
  15. Ah okay.

I need to say at this point the Sonic games should feel repetitive as hell. You can only follow the Gotta go Fast motto for so long before you've noticed that, for the past hour all you've been doing is going through a really badly written story collecting rings on a timer. Meh.... What is the point to these games again?

Yep the announcement was shown around twelve for them and I think at like six for us. There was actually ppl staying up for it but, I just couldn't ruin my sleep schedule again. I don't want to be a vampire again.

I think they are using money from the Sega Sammy company. Sega Sammy has given them free reign on how they handle their games. Unfortunately, it seems that we will have to see the Sega Logo Next to the Atlus logo from now on this is a bummer.

I agree there is no way that the next chars will top the P3 or P4 chars but I guess we will just have to see. Atlus seems to know what they are doing since we we were all surprised with the announcements they had. Devious little company they could be plotting to take over the world and we would never know.

I don't have a 3ds but looking forward to getting a 2ds though, I never though I would get one but decided that I wanted to get into the Pokemon thing again. Now I have another good game to look forward to in PQ.

I wanted to know if you had seen this because this is actually a thing now Trailer 1;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTPnLoi0FoM

Trailer 2;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoJHo8Qk7Qk

Also need to mention that two chars that were new in Disgaea 3 Rutile and Stella are obtainable in Disgaea 4 if you have a Disgaea 3 save file on the Vita.
  16. Hey no problem its OK, actually i've a lil busy too, i really hate this season ugh.

Im supprised they're still making Sonic games; no that doesn't sound right; im supprised people are still buying Sonic games *yeah much better*

They had to have shown the announcement at 12am right? i think only the hardcore fans would have stayed out just for that; i wonder how they got home? i mean last trains and all.

LOL i know right, Atlus has soo much influence, they're like the dark organisation that operate in the shadows. I mean im impressed they they can broadcast a short trailer at stations like that.
    Well said, i just don't think they can top P3 & P4 character but im hyped to see what they can pull off

Oh you have a 3DS? to me it looks funny
  17. Gomen last two weeks got extremely busy again had to spend some time with the family last week and this week work was killer.

I didn't know it had an issue with heating up that's good to know, it's never a good idea to buy consoles when they first come out.
    I actually have an Amazon account too I have used it but only to buy small things. Yeah my last pso related game experience will also be with psp2 I'm just disappointed in the company and I'm tired of Sonic games too.

It would hurt to go through life seeing everyone around you dieing. I don't know how it would make me feel to be honest, I'm leaning more on the painful side.
    Holy crap, the wait must have been killer back then if ppl could go all out bringing what ever they wanted to get autographed.

(I know it's late but they really had me going.) The Stations were the locations where they were going to show the announcements best places to get a lot of ppl to see. It really was well plotted out by those geniuses at Atlus.

Well they said the trailer it self has a hidden hint in it. What this hint could be is a good question. At least we can finally say; YES ATLUS YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHAT YOUR FANS WANT PERSONA 5 AWWWW YEEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!! The one other thing we can tell from the trailer is that it is going to be in a School setting again since the chairs were in rows. And I see nothing wrong with this.

My brother couldn't have put it into better words; "I am not ready to move on yet from the P4 P3 chars" I felt like he took the words right out of my mouth.

As for PQ I am getting it. It isn't my style of game but I just can't say no to it. A P4 and P3 team up is what we have been waiting for.
  18. I think my last Phantasy Star run is gonna end on PSP2 Sega is becoming quite a let down too. I heard the PS4 heats up really fast too and when it does the fan is soo loud. I actually have a amazon account bu never used it, not ven once >.<

Living forever is more painful in my opinon
    LOL actually this years autograph asn't soo bad, it was managed properly this time, it was one item per person. Last year people abused it and asked the actors to sigh their DVDs, games, print outs and other things up to 5 items -__-

Subways stations ugh i really don't have a clue, it makes no sense to me but at least the big event is tommorrow now

EDIT: OK the site has been uploaded with a brand new trailer; but does tell me anything It looks like they really did introduce a new story unrelated to P3 & P4 (T o T)

Oh and PersonaQ looks Q-ute
  19. I was starting to figure that Pso2 would stay Japan only and I really don't care. The Pso games are like traps once you start it's like you can never leave them. I heard about the Ps4 incident they said that it was an issue with the ones being sold via pre-order from Amazon.

Ah I guess it wouldn't hurt too much being a robot you could live forever maybe.

Pure jealousy as well with a blend of impatience such is the life of a human, but it really gets bad if you've been waiting in line for hours to get the autograph.

Yes to tell you the truth all of the pictures show prominent Subways and train stations from Japan but what the heck could they mean, and how could this be related to P5 in any way I am so confused.

Yep the main battle is leading into Arena 2 meaning that P5 may be it's own thing with new characters. It would have been cool to see the P4 and P3 cast come together it's looking like a lost opportunity to me.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 270
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast