Conversation Between ChiffonFairchild and Chrysheight

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I. Have. Returned.
  2. Just a lot. XD
  3. Maybe just a little ;3
  4. You're just mad cause I'm OP. <3
  5. I'm trying to find some dammit, pimpin ain't easy. Especially compared to a double pulling paycheck mofo like you -_-
  6. Work motha fucka. :3 I'll be pulling two paychecks. Thinking about getting a macbook pro and some furniture.
  7. Nice, that'll be a good gig but hey sometimes all you need is a few things. A great computer is something I need >.>
  8. I'm going to be working for T-Mobile. Salary plus Commission. So yeah, wants not needs. I've lived at my current place almost a year now. Still have the same amount of furniture since I moved in. Bed, Desk, book case, 2 chairs. It's sad.
  9. I need to get a job for some extra cash.....I'd like to buy wants and not needs one day. What's your second job going to be?
  10. I know the feel. I'll be starting up a second job. So I know that feel.
  11. I am not, I've been busy with quite a few things. It's been hellish and it only will get worse.
  12. You're a liar!
  13. I just got back to playing lol
  14. Damnit Chiffy~ Get back in the game. I am now in Chocobo with you. And you're not here. After all that fighting over me~ Q.Q
  15. Yeah I saw you were on Touhou, I actually have an alt on that team and I was looking for you.
  16. Yeah, I got rid of the team. XD You can probably see where I ended up.
  17. No. It's on Rhia. Just I don't play on Rhia much. Ended up losing like 20 members in one day. Killed my love for the game. So right now my alt account I've been playing on a lot is in Team Touhou.
  18. You get rid of the team?
  19. Guess who's actually growing their team? Me~ Recruited 9 people in one day.
  20. Hi Hi~
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast