Conversation Between thematesV2 and Arika

6 Visitor Messages

1. I think level will be reset, but you may get some present such as room deco.
  2. so do you know if once the beta is over, characters, or at least I.D.s will roll over into the full game? I'll stay on JP ver too, rather than starting over. anyhow, good to see people getting excited about pso again. I haven't played it regularly in a long time.
  3. which is why me and almost all of my friends plan to play it in JP ver this time, no matter they localized it later or not. PSPo1 PSPo2, doesn't have DLC in NA version, and PSPo2I not even exist in NA or something. While I played them on JP ver, they got DLC updating for a year.
  4. fantastic, can't wait to check it out, when the open beta starts. I can deal with slightly out of date graphics, I would much rather have a good strong game structure and continued support, which PSU seemed to lack (at least the North American PSU..)
  5. very good game, I like it in every way except the graphic which is little behind this generation of game.
  6. so I'm joining the open beta and was hoping to reconnect with friends/partys from PSOBB and PSU. you enjoying the alpha? and/or Cbeta?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6