Conversation Between レッドファンタシースター and blace

46 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Oh! Thats sounds really cool, finally, instead of talk their actually doing it.
  2. It was started by a guy that had done some translation patches for God Eater before God Eater Burst was released in the west. He enlisted the help from people like Mike and Devifoxx, but I have no idea whatever happened to the project since it hasn't been updated for a while.
  3. Hmmm, translation patch? I haven't gone lurking on the forums lately...
  4. Not a whole lot, mostly working and playing Minecraft and waiting for that translation patch to get done or Devifoxx's guide, whichever comes first.
  5. Nothing much, just woke up.. Dx How about yourself?
  6. What's up?
  7. Hey blace!
  8. Yeah. Funny how I did so much crap to my PSP-1000 and never bricked it. : D
  9. I know right. And the chance of bricking my PSP has me less enthusiastic on its use.
  10. Ah okay thats good. I love homebrew never really understood the Ad-Hoc chat room. Just because I don't know why you'd want to chat on a psp with a friend next to you... And including that no one would really use their PS3 for it.
  11. I did, never really understood how to get anything working besides no longer jeeded HBL for a few things.
  12. It sure is bud. :I Well if it keeps at the memory consumption you should probably stop usage..
  13. CFW is a weird thing.
  14. idk then I have a 8gb and everytime I activate it 4mb goes away then comes back when I uninstall it. Maybe its your memory card?
  15. I have a 32GB and had 6GB, and it's been slowly going down every time I check the XMB.
  16. I have a 8gb
  17. lol idk nothing happened to me
  18. The CFW you mentioned. It's slowly eating away at my memsticks memory.
  19. Download what?
  20. Out of curiosity has anything happened when you downloaded it?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 46
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast