Conversation Between Pirrip and Neo Flint

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Oh that's okay. I figured something had happened. xD
  2. Oh! Sorry I had to get off so quickly! I was needed to help insulate the water spigots so the pipes didn't freeze at my house.
  3. It's alright. Perhaps we're more likely to do this in the weekends since I can afford to say up later. :/
  4. Sorry! ;A; It seems I'm ready to play at too late of a time.
    Multiplayer is so difficult to manage.
  5. Not trying to rush or bother you but if you're still up for some runs, now would be a good time. Otherwise, I'll be going to bed.
  6. Hopefully, Up until 10:30. That's when I go to bed. I need to get well rested for school. :/
  7. Okay, I'll let send you a note when I'm ready... much later tonight, Windance and a couple others are planning to do some runs, too.
  8. Well, unless you have already, I'll let you eat now. Just let me know when you're ready to play if you're still up for it.
  9. I've NO idea why they call it "Taco Soup". I faceplant at the mention of it.
  10. Oh I see. I'd asked why is it called Taco soup but I guess it's not important, lol.
  11. I also love tacos... but this recipe has almost nothing in common with a taco.
  12. That actually sounds delicious to me. After all, I love tacos.
  13. Something I don't even like, but my family likes it... Taco Soup.
  14. Watchtca makin'? :3
  15. Sure! But It will have to wait a few hours, because I need to make dinner. ;A;
  16. Up for some PSZ runs?
  17. Already there. :3 But I can't stay long.
  18. I'm in 11th grade., but I've been taking college courses for a few years, now. (ET runs are really great for levelling up AND getting good drops. The ET droprates are as high as they are playing online, actually)
    Anyway, I'm using an electronic library for my research, but if you want to chat, I'm on the PSO-World IRC chat site.
  19. Basically the same goal here. Someone said ET runs are faster but I don't have the patience for that. :/ What grade are you in?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast