Conversation Between Tyreek and BIG OLAF

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I suppose not. But, truth be told, I'm not a big Zelda fan. The last Zelda game I played was Wind Waker (also happens to be my favorite). I just can't get into them.
  2. Can't tell that to a Zelda fanboy lol.
  3. Meh, I see no point in owning the OoT 3D remake. It's basically just a gimmick to get people to repurchase a old game. Honestly, I see no point in the 3DS period.
  4. Part of me is contemplating using it for my next video project in the future. The other has me planning on letting my friend have this for his b-day so he can play with me. Although something makes me wonder if he'll trade it all in for his chance at getting A 3ds with Zelda OoT 3D that he's been obsessed with having.
  5. Oh, I already have a PSP and Portable 2. I just entered the competition for (what else?) free stuff. There's actually quite a few people that already have the system and game. I know that I, personally, will ask bloodflowers to mail it to someone else (who doesn't have it) if I end up winning.
  6. Well, best of luck on that competition. If you end up winning and getting PSP2, I'll play with you online.
  7. He's on the FBD forums at least 10 times a day. Don't worry.
  8. I would be MakotoTsuguri on that forum. Don't worry, I sent a pm to him immediately after I checked. I don't think he's online though. :/ I know I followed the guidelines, so I hope I get somewhere with it.
  9. Which person are you? You could always send bloodflowers a private message over on his forums. He checks quite often.
  10. LOL, I realize my vote wasn't even counted in that GAR vote competition.
  11. Took them long enough, haha. If I was a moderator, I would have locked it after the first one or two responses, and banned that son of a bitch.
  12. And poof! Two posts later its closed.
  13. Trolls always want the last word. He'll most likely reply.
  14. It was gonna happen. I'll LOL if he comes back and replies though. It'll just contradict him.
  15. I know, really. I read his newest post and just rolled my eyes. Obvious trollbait is obvious, like everything else he's posted.

Also, why the hell did moorebounce respond to him? Shit.
  16. I like how this guy is trying to bait me with silly logic and then proceeds to leave. Makes me chuckle on the inside. XD
  17. My God. I wish I would have seen that. Too bad I never really payed attention to the PSZ boards, even though I have the game.
  18. It doesn't even compare to what happened way back in early 2009 when some troll came in blatantly bashing PSZ and everyone else who defended or liked the game. Oh man that night was a hoot. I don't know how many pages went on that night before the mods actually took care of it that morning. But the guy wreaked havoc on the PSZ section, and every thread about the game he derailed imposing his faulty logic about how shit the game is and over glorified PSP2. Oh and he made group dedicated to hating PSZ. LOL
  19. I suppose, but when it comes to trolls (or at least painfully obvious trolls), I just don't even continue with them after one or two posts. He has probably been lurking for a while, and had taken notice to people's over-sensitivity on the PSO2 boards. So, he decided to take advantage of that Rage Factor and blatantly bash PSO2 based on nothing, which is what trolls do.

Hopefully a moderator sees the thread soon and locks it.
  20. I was gonna tell Rauga to stop, but I figure the thread will get derailed enough to warrant a lock, but that's probably enough to get whats his face's rocks off. We know the sub-forum pushes sensitive subjects, so it may be a given people want their last word to put in. Admittedly I'd fall for that too.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast