Conversation Between soulpimpwizzurd and gigawuts

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I've been alright, how about yourself?

Nah, I'm not getting into DS2 any time soon. I'm not looking to get into any new or old MMOs either, right now PSO2 is just something to do that I'm already involved in. It's something I can load up and distract myself with when I don't feel like learning anything new. Any time I would spend on a whole new MMO or similarly complex game is better spent elsewhere these days. Maybe some time again in the future, but not now.
  2. yo are you gonna be playing dark souls 2 for steam? i haven't touched pso2 and i just don't see it as an entertaining game anymore. i mainly play gunz 2 and s4 league atm, s4 league got a new weapon and it's pretty funny.

but yeah, the other reason why i'm just not that interested in pso2 is it's just, atm i'd rather invest that time into other things, and plus it just ain't fun to me. pso2 seems like it basically won't change things i need it to change to have fun. and by the time it does, IF, it does, black desert will probably be out.

and black desert is seeming far, far superior to pso2, in many aspects. i'll definitely be playing that game, so we should play together when it comes out. if you're planning on getting dark souls 2 for steam, we should play that one together too, lol

hope you've been doin well man
  3. Hey dude, yeah lately I've been playing monster hunter 3 ultimate on 3ds. It's pretty good, and is very blatantly what PSO2 lifted half of its new mechanics from. It also does all of them better, unsurprisingly. Then it goes on to handle most other stuff better, too, like item rarity, armor, skills, etc.

I've got animal crossing new leaf on the way too, will probably dump 3 months into that ha ha.
  4. sup man, you find any good games to move to instead of this game had potential but a year has passed and nothing has changed from what i've seen so it's obviously too late now online 2?

summer vaca, got a bit more free time on my hands. i don't like pso2 obv. been playing lol and chivalry. a lot of super mash bros melee.

main games i'm waiting on are black desert and gunz 2.
  5. whats good homes?!

my break is coming soon so i'll finally be able to play psow, albeit only a little, but we should do some ta's niggguhhhhhh
  6. no pls

pls no beasts

pls

i love you man lol
  7. Yeah, it's just something to do. You either like to look at it or you don't, honestly. The combat is nice but with such irritating enemies you're forced to either slog through annoying stunlock and flinchlock or get into a large party and suffer literally zero challenge whatsoever as the forces nuke everything before you can even get close enough to slash anything one time.

Right now I'm still entertained by it, but only marginally. It's something to do. I do like that it's exposure to japanese, so I'm picking things up as I go along, but it's not like I'm expending real energy to actually learn it. I could learn it far faster if I even just grabbed an interactive language teaching program. But, then, those don't have lasers. I know of Math Blaster, don't think there's a Japan Blaster though.

You're welcome to pop on and we can do TA if I'm available, but really I don't blame you for getting bored. They really are just turning it into an endless grind that can only be made easier by spending money so the next time you spend money it's more cost effective.
  8. whats good my man, im sorry i haven't been on to run some time attack lately, but things have been kicking into high gear IRL, and pso2 being less and less fun for me to play as each day passes doesn't help. the excube system to me is almost the final nail (for now) in the coffin that they won't really try to change much (it seems kinda final for a while you know? like, kinda, "hey we'll create this system where we don't even increase level cap anymore to keep people doing something.") i mean yeah the excube system is cool it's definitely better than just giving nothing at all but really.

at that point the game to me just seems so dry. it already is pretty boring for me currently lol. i get on for like 30 minutes and i start thinking, "lol jeeze this is really boring."

the only times i get on now are if i have some kind of tv show i wanna watch online so i can watch that while i "play" pso2 you know?

i still have moderate hopes for this game because i still honestly and earnestly believe it has the best combat for a game of it's "type" or "genre" and it really has the potential to be something amazing, but they just aren't delivering for me. and that's fine, that's why it's f2p after all. i can stop whenever i want and come back any time i want too.

anyway this isn't a "omg im quitting blah blah blah" it's more of a "hey this is why i'm never on but it was fun playing with you so i'm just letting you know this is why i'm not on ever."

anyway i'm glad ur still able to enjoy the game, if you find the new PA's upload them to youtube for me so i can see (i've only seen the new ones from the mid october patch, none of the new ones like over end and the partisan pa's, etc.)
  9. "LIKE YOU'RE FOX NEWS"

GIGAWUTS KEEPING IT FRESH LOL
  10. Yeah I get what you mean. Gils always flop around (I do tranmizer subdue instead of mines free field, so I get both types all the time). The gilnas do their lunges and jumps, then the gilnatch run over to heal them. The end result is a nas with 2+ natches right there. AOE is ideal. Dubs would be the best if not for the swing, lunge, and jumps all knocking you down, and with 3 gils on top of eachother one of those attacks is always coming your way.

It's one of those cases where sonic arrow is ideal honestly. Sword WRECKS those situations, but I haven't tried the grabby dagger PA so that might be awesome. I'll do that tonight.

By the way, TA later?
  11. LOL ohh okay yeah that makes sense about the knucks, ya. i gotcha

as for the dubbersayburs that's true they're not universal lol, especially against flying enemies. holy shit flying enemies are annoying to fight with dubs.

as for gilnachs though, they do do that swingy spam attack that knocks you over, but you can stay a good distance away enough by doing the longer ranged charged deadly archer so you don't get smacked. and since it already does so much damage they're usually down for the count after 3 charged dudleys lollll.

i just feel like with decent maneuvering dubs can still outdo all other hunter weapons against those gilnachs so long as they can gauge distance well with charged dudley art chairs. but no

they suck harder than kirby mimicking vacuum power against those damn flying enemies. nowadays i pretty much always just change to dagger for them and grab their asses with the stab grab thing.
  12. step attack with knucks gives you 3 bars? do you have to LAND the step attack? i'm a little ashamed of myself that i didn't notice this.

also i donno if i can agree dubs aren't the best weapon. if we can both agree that the most important thing a weapon should do is damage, then dubs just out do all the other melee weapons because deadly archer is so stupid strong. all other PA attacks for all weapons should get like a 25-50% damage boost just so they're somewhat viable compared to deddorriiii aaachaaa.

the only downfall deadly archer has imo is how you can miss with it. but if you practice using it properly your accuracy goes up a lot. you can also use techniques so you can gauge distance better, like aiming to the diagonal side of you instead of straight in front, because aiming straight is a bit more difficult to see the distance. it's still the best weapon for single target, and arguably the best weapon for multi target, because of its gear and tornado dance.

I WILL ADMIT THOUGH, i get shredded to pieces a lot when i go into a group of mobs maybe 4+ with double sabers, since most enemies have super armor when they initiate an attack. so in that sense, sonic arrow could be better for crowd control, because you don't have to physically be near all enemies to hit them all, you just skirt along the edges of a group of enemies and shoot sonic arrows through them while gaining pp through dash kicks.
  13. i call it poopus maximus <:
  14. it is a piece of beautiful artwork
  15. i decorated ur room 4 u, no need for thanks
  16. yo if you got time right now we should time attack (:<
  17. Oh I wondered who the hell that was ha ha, yeah I'll sign on and accept now.
  18. i donno the times ur usually on but we must time attack sometime pls. if some random guy added you recently that was me. i sent you a good job saying time attack pls or something lol.
  19. Things I've learned for EN release if we get IP banned:

How to raise mags
    How to invest SP on my skillsheet (same as sword build, but drop two JA Bonus for the other two gear)
    That Tucana is the only mag
    That FOcast ain't bad, don't hate
    That being refunded 90 dollars from SoJ made all of this especially worth it
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 32
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast