Conversation Between tankerton and DoctorShanks

2 Visitor Messages

1. The group itself consists of both beginner and hardcore players. We don't mind newbies, in fact, they're encouraged to join. We could hook you up with some decent armor and teach you a few tricks of the game... except the group is kind of slow compared to its glory days. Mostly my own fault from life and PSO2's fault hehehe.

A lot of beginners information can be found my merely browsing the forums. Or, if you check the group's main page you can find a ton of useful threads near the bottom of the information board. There's one written by me which gives a few pointers on how to maximize your damage.

Let me know if you have anymore questions. I check in here every once in a while, so sorry for the late response.
  2. Hey Dr. Shanks. I'm not Jellen, but I do have a couple of questions.. lol. Basically, I'm brand new to the game and to the series (playing PSZero on DS). From what I can tell, this is kindof hardcore. Basically, I'm just looking for a beginner group that I can go on quests with and loot. Do you know where a good place to start would be?
    Thanks man,
    Tankerton
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2