Conversation Between Rust and goldbrease

8 Visitor Messages

1. merry christmas!
  2. only a little while longer man, i have to work the 21st and 22nd 4-midnight, then i have the 23rd off, then i work the 24th 12pm to 6pm and then i got the rest of the week off, and most of the next wee as well.
  3. There is billing system errors ? Last time I renewed (on the beginning of this month), I've been able to play a couple hours after I resubbed.
    So yeah, I wouldn't say you'd have any issue to go back on, besides your job schedules which seem to be a PITA.
  4. duno if i will even get on for a bit rust. works annoying at the moment. retail at the time of the rear is pain royal. i have today and tommarow off but i duno if my psu is still active, i bought the 6 month pack so i'm not sure if it ended yet or not lol. and with the billing system errors it may be a week or 2 after i renew before i can play.
  5. Yeah, I don't change for a bit. Good ol' random behaviour is the win.

And yeah, don't mind partying with you, though like I said to a few people already, I'm still not lvl 100 yet, so I can't run through GBR S2 at the moment.

I'm trying to get enough EXP to reach that goal before the end of it by doing a full course every now and then, so don't take it personnally, but I'll stay away if you're ever planning on leveling a mastercrap around those times. My terrible lags are enough as they are, I don't need to add some lolsuperfastoneshot people in the mix to suck away the few experience I have left.
  6. still crazy as ever huh rust? hoping to be able to jump back into the gamer soon. we must get together some time.
  7. sure man. that sounds cool.
  8. BARTAAAAAAA !!!

In the case you want to swap cards (which we didn't), I'll be doing a few MAG S runs tonight (somewhere between 7 and 11pm EST).
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8