Conversation Between Rust and Ryno

13 Visitor Messages

1. Happy LATE 27th BIRTHDAY! HOW could I missed it! maybe it was the last online in over months?!
  2. Yeah, I play PSO2, but not that much. Lack of free time and other games to play as well, so I only have a LV.25 Hunter right now.
    I mostly play solo, or sometimes with friends from RR, so I don't really feel the need to check out the PSO2 section. Most of the talking around there doesn't have me interested (silly PvP requests and discussions about how to min-max characters, I don't care) and I don't hang around the "official" EN blocks on Ship 2, anyways.
  3. Deng! looks like you just post in mostly "Post your desk top" these days now. you dont play PSO2? like mostly me everyone else? I play it every now and then. I'm not that addicted like I was on PSU. becuase it's like starting all over again.
  4. You caught me on my routine of posting a screenshot of my desktop once a week, there.
  5. Happy 26th Birthday Rust! and I still Memorized your avatar!

wow! and you actually logged on recently! 08-20-2012 4 days ago! not bad! woohoo!!

mustnot be busy! LOL. just kidding
    was just copying my last post from last years birthday!! haha!
    Happy Birthday Rust!

( routine... routine... gotta keep it up!! )
  6. ROFL thanks.
    The message indeed looked familiar. Though I wasn't in Japan this year. I just don't check PSOW much those times. °D
  7. Happy Quarter Century Birthday Rust! and I still Memorized your avatar!

wow! Last online 8/22/11

must be busy! LOL. just kidding
    was just copying my last post from last years birthday!! haha!
    Happy Birthday Rust!
  8. Thanks.
    Actually, I was in Japan and came back home yesterday.
  9. Happy 24th Birthday Rust! and I still Memorized your avatar!

wow! Last online 8/3/10

must be busy!
  10. Yeah, I was using this one for quite a while.
    Even before PSOW moved to vBulletin, I think.

I don't post much anymore, though.
  11. yeah i memorize psow members who been here for a while and who post more. didn;t you useed to have a sig that said this is Barta?
  12. Thanks.

Although... Are you trying to memorize the join/birth date of everyone on PSOW? ôO
  13. Happy Birthday Rust I meorized your icon and the year you join psow but not the month and day. lo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13