Conversation Between RemiusTA and Tetsaru

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hey man, really liked this post you made earlier, shame that the thread got locked. My friend Bomber Strife (you might know him, I dunno) sent this link to me, and it kinda reminded me of what you said in that post. It sucks that so many ideas are becoming so unoriginal in video games and anime and other forms of entertainment.
  2. Nintendo looks like they're actually going to have a few titles I'd be interested in too, lol. I missed Sony's show though, but I heard it wasn't that great.

Other than that, I'm looking most forward to Final Fantasy 14, Little Big Planet 2, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
  3. Yeah, i end up arguing alot of points with profanity on this forum, but i really hate it when i look back on it. Its just...ugh sonic team makes me so maddddddddd >.<

Yeah, E3 was neat. Nintendo actually had me happy (!!!!!!!!!) and THAT hasn't happened in like 3 years.
  4. Not much man, just got done watching Microsoft's presentation at E3 on Gametrailers' site. Just thought I'd befriend you, seeing how we both agree on a lot of issues on the Phantasy Star games lately.
  5. Hey, just got the request. Whats goooooooodddd playahhhh
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5