Conversation Between DarkShadowX and Forever Zero

38 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. I HAVE RETURNED!!!! AGAIN!!! How're things going? Still playing PSO2JP? Sucks about the delay on the localization but expected that from lack of news, hopefully they show it off some more at E3..... Maybe even a console version (doubt it but I can dream).
  2. Hi! Things are going pretty good. Looking forward to PSO2.
  3. How're things going with you? Haven't talked to you in forever so I hope things are going well. Find me on MSN sometime (if you have it), [email protected]
  4. Well I'll probably be online most, if not all day tomorrow(unless SEGA actually fixes the servers). So just shoot me a message and I'll meet up with you. Currently lvl 60 with my main, still DarkShadowX as well :P
  5. Hey, what's up you evil pirate! XD Yeah, we'll have to play sometime. My character is still Forever Zero, like always. I'll keep an eye out for you.
  6. Hey saw you post that you're on PSP2! We gotta meet up sometime and destroy things like we did in PSO and PSU. Tho technically at the moment I'm an evil pirate and shouldn't be able to get online(tho I can, cause SEGA is awesome and can't fix the servers), tho I hope to not be a pirate come next paycheck lol :P
  7. I see. Well if you do come back for the end, considering its free, it'd be great. Anyways Keep in touch and such. If ya got MSN my SN is [email protected] or is you got a PS3 my PSN ID is DemonShadowX.

But yea, if there is a new online PS game, I definitely hope to see you there.
  8. Hello. Yeah, I read the news about PSU. I probably won't be there for the end. The game got kind of old for me. I do look forward to a new Phantasy Star Online game. Hopefully it will be more like the original PSO if they do make a new one. Then maybe I'll see you around on the new one.
  9. Hey there, how're things going?

So PSU is finally on its final legs. Like I always said I would, I made my comeback to witness these last 2 months. While its sad to see this game go, it was a long time coming. With this I finally hang my PSU hat, no JP PSU for me, I just can't invest time or money in it, and I've lost interest in it.

Dunno if you'll be coming back for the last days yourself, if you do I hope to see you around. I look forward for the next online PS installment(US PSP2, or next gen console version) and if they're online, then I hope to maybe see you there one day.
  10. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hey there, long time no talk! How are things going?
  11. Hi! I been doing pretty good. Playing the PSP version of PSU lately. XD So, I still check up on these boards from time to time.
  12. Hey there!! Haven't talked to you in a good while. How ya been? Same old stuff going on here, but with Shred the Darkness being announced I may just make a temporary comeback for this event.
  13. Yea.... I MIGHT come back for Shred the Darkness, whenever the hell we get that event. At this rate the US servers will be shutdown first tho XD. Tho when that happens I WILL come back cause I want to be there for the end and enjoy my final memories of it. In the meantime, been playing Warhammer online, tho on a break from that for now, and Atlantica Online.
  14. What's up! XD I haven't played much of PSU myself as well. Guess it died on me too. ;;
  15. I LIVE!!!!!!! How have you been old pal of mine? I saw the info on the new JP PSU patch.....tempts me to go to JP PSU, but sadly PSU is all but dead to me have been looking thru old pics tho.....good times..... And sadly this new patch would take forever to come to US......
  16. Heh same here. Been playing PSO again cuz of it. It relit my PSO spark XD. Course I still need to get a DS first........>_>;
  17. Hey, what's up! I'm doing good. Looking forward to Phantasy Star Zero. How bout you?
  18. Hey there FZ! Its been awhile. How've things been going for you?
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 38 of 38
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12