Conversation Between Peejay and soulpimpwizzurd

8 Visitor Messages

1. Honestly, if you keep doing that, you'll probably explode.
  2. SAYS YOU! I CAN BE WHATEVER I WANT TO BE DAS WAT MAMMA TOLD ME U ASS HOE

+++++++++++++++^_______^++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++ SEE I HAVE SO MANY PLUSES I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF
  3. Oh COME ON. You know ^_______________^ is common enough, but since when did absolutely everyone add pluses to the side of it? You're not Pikachu.
  4. n_______________________________________n (ゞ (^_^ (-_- (~_~ (・。・; (・_・ (・・  ^_^; (#^.^#) (^ ^(゜o゜) (^_^)/ (^O^)/ (^o^)/ ()/ (≧∇≦)/ (^o^)丿 ∩( ・ω・)∩ ( ・ω・)('_') (/_ (T_T) (;_ (;_; (;_ (;O (:_ (ToT) (T▽T)>^_^< <^!^> ^/^ (*^_^*) §^。^§ (^<^) (^.^) (^ム^) (^・^) (^。^) (^_^.) (^_^) () (^J^) (*^。^*) ^_^ (#^.^#) (^-^)(●^o^●) (^v^) (^u^) (^◇^) ( ^)o(^ ) (^O^) (^o^) (^○^) )^o^( (*^▽^*) and now 4 my faveキタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!
  5. "You should never let the romance die because she pops out financial ruination or anything"

HOLLLY SHIT LOL I LOLD SO HARD MAN. u like a more poetic and entertaining simon. that one guy from american idol
  6. Nope. I can't tell. That, and I think the company that made that little flash video is a bag of wangs, so.
  7. "wanker"

that's numberwang! yeah. you shouldn't take anything i say seriously if it seems offensive, since 100% of the time it's going to be in sarcastic jest that you can't hear since it's being read, not listened to. i admit i did lol at how seriously you took the ez modo picture though. i thought that close to everybody had come to take that picture with the nuance that it's sarcastic. almost nobody i've seen on the 'webs use that picture while being serious.
  8. You're kind of a wanker, aren't you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8